Diagon Alley

Today we were going to Diagon Alley to get my supplies for school. The wizarding world still amazes me even though I grew up with a wizard family. I didn't get to experience much of the wizarding world until about a year ago when I discovered my magical abilities. Really going to Diagon Alley was the about most the wizarding world that I got to see. Zachary was also getting his school supplies but he separated from the rest of our family to do his own thing.

We started with getting my robes and from having to through waiting for my sibling to get their I know that it's really boring. I was right getting my robes was really boring. After finished getting the rest of the boring item on the list we headed to Ollivanders to get my wand. I was excited to be able to finally get my wand.

Once we got to Ollivanders I saw that there was already another girl with platinum blonde hair waiting to get her wand. I heard the door open after we got in and a blonde girl practically ran into the store and then ran right into the girl that was here when we got to Ollivander.

The girl with long platinum blonde hair turned around and shouted at the other girl "Oi! Watch where you're going peasant! Who do you think you are!?"

The other blonde responded by saying "I was just trying to get my wand that does not mean that you can just yell at me like that. It was an accident."

"Accident or not, you should be more careful. I am a noble and should be treated with far more respect than this rubbish!"

"Just because you have slightly more money that you can spend it does not make you better than everyone else!"

"Well excuse you! I also am a Pure Blood! My father works in the department of mysteries and my mother works with Cornelius Fudge himself! Besides, it's not my fault you're stupid and poor."

"I am not poor because obviously I can pay for all of this stuff. And being poor does not make you stupid. Your logic is flawed. Now let me get my wand so I can leave."

"Ok, first of all I was here first dip shit. And second, you're just a filthy creature. There is no way you could be pure. Now wait your fucking turn."

At this point I decide that I had enough with this argument.

"Just stop fighting already. This is becoming a pointless argument over nothing."

The platinum blonde girl asked me "Who are you anyways?"

"I'm Leina Otaku."

"Oh, you're an Otaku. You're fine." She then directed her attention to the other girl, "Who are you?"

The other girl responded by saying "I'm Malena Abbot"

"I don't know that name you must be a mudblood."

"I'm not a mudblood."

"Yeah sure whatever you say you filthy mudblood."

Then a woman walks into the shop.

"Hello Ms. Kirkland." The platinum blonde immediately became extremely proper.

Everyone else in the room became confused but my parents. Then another pair of adult bleached blondes come in.

"Hello Ms.Kirkland." Said the male

"Hello Father. Hello Mother." Said the platinum blonde girl

"Hello Mr. Bellerose." Said Ms. Kirkland

"Mummy, you know him?" Said the other girl

"Yes I work with him."

"Father who is that?"

The guy went on about how they work together. I wasn't really paying attention.

Ollivander came over and gave them their wands.

We went our separate ways.