S1 Ep5 SPORTS TWO ELETRIC BOOGALOO

Mm delicious sports ⚽🏀🏈⚾

It's four o'clock. Time to go home and watch TV but kusuo decided to go into the bathroom to use his invisibility to he can get outta here unscathed. He could teleport but he needs his school shoes. I asked him if he could apport his shoes but apparently they don't have the same value as the shoes he wearing so  that's out of the question.

Well I know if any of those dorks see me they'll bother me about Kusuo and I don't want to be bothered either. Welp Im going ghost. I know damn well Toritsuka is going to ruin this for him so I gotta distract him.

Now were is that tall purple loser? "Toritsuka!" I called out. "You can run but you can't hide!" I chuckled. It's like a cheeky game of cat and mouse. Cat and mouse. That reminds me. "Pspspsps" He said my guardian spirit was like a weird cat right.

"Huh nothing. Welp back to my sneaky little mission" I float around for a bit and with the help of ghosts I found him. Now for the distraction to begin. "Hey Nerd!" Toritsuka tuned to face me. "Hey who are you calling a nerd!?"

"You dummy!" I cackled. "Well stop!" He was clearly upset. "Make me! NEEEERRRDDD!" The great chas begins from point A to pount B. Point B is of course as far away from Kusuo as possible.

The mission was a success. I even got Toritsuka to fall into a mud puddle on the epic chase. "Welp smell ya later nerd" Time for me to head back to home sweet home.

★。・:**:・゚★

Today is PK Academy's Sports Day and as much as I would love to show off that would result in me outting myself so I guess I get to be 'average' for today. Unless I get the chance to make the people I don't like cry. Oh that would be so much fun.

Alrighty what is up first? The men's race. If there's going to be a men's race and a women's race what should I participate in. Im not man nor women. So where would I go? Hmm questions questions. Yes yes. I guess I'm just to be put inbthe normal events not separated by such silly consepts such as gender.

Hm? Oh it's over already. And lookie there good ol brother Kusuo got third place on the second race. A round if applause who beat half ofbthe track mambers he was racing against. Oh bravo! Bravo!

Onto the three legged race. Now it was a rock paper scissors match to decide who'd race with Teruhashi and I can't just let Sawakita or any of the other boys to go around cheating. No no no! We are going to win this fair and square. And so I beat them in rock paper scissors. Who knows maybe this'll give me a popularity boost. And she shurly won't mind too much if I raced with her seeing as she has a crush on my brother. If she acted harshly towards me in anyway surely she'd have no chance of him liking her then.