S1 Ep9 Flex Tape

Sorry for the late update lovelies lmao. I was out of it yesterday lolz (as of writing a lil bit today too. Or just generally distracted. Might end up uploading this tomorrow at like 3am lmao)

 Might end up uploading this tomorrow at like 3am lmao)

Toru Mugami. The absolutely dreadful man we encountered last episode. Weird gross eeeew. Mother fucker wants to date his sister. Out of the seven billion people he chooses his own sister? Ugh. Thankfully none of my family members would even think of doing suck a thing to one another. Right reader?

👁👄👁

"That horrible gross human being has ruined almost every peice of tv media" I flipped through channels. "He's all I can see. Any shows that were enjoyable aren't now because I actually recognize his stupid face under all that make up. At least anime and manga is safe. Unless he gets a voice acting job but Im particular about my media. And I don't need to worry about the manga that hasn't gotten a TV series yet though that would be cool."

I grab some manga off the shelf and held it close. "You'll be safe with me. Especially you Undead Unluck with all your censor bars." That sounded wrong but it's actually a very good read.

"Don't tell me that manga is about what I think it is" Kusuo butted into my private conversation that I'm saying out loud to myself. Why is he in my room anyways? Did he need something.

"Oh no no no. You see the character has like Wolverine and Deadpool regeneration so like if his body explodes he regenerates but y know clothes don't exactly regenerate though realistically unlike your perfect mind controlled world" I neededbto defend my honor. I won't be seen as a porn addicted scum like Toritsuka.

"Yeah. Whatever you say" He wasn't buying it. God damn it. "Anyways a fly hovering ocer dog poo has decided to come vudit us to talk about what happened at the movie theater"

Oh no not the stupid ass bitch I was talking about earlier. "Uuuugh not that guy. Can we saw him in half like phil swift in those flex tape commercials except we don't put him back together or build a boat?"

"I thought about it but there's too many variables that would mostly require my powers and it would be too much work. Not to mention the guilt despite hating him. But there's so mang steps. How will we kill him? Where would we hide the body? Is there enough time to use restoration to get rid of the DNA? Then of course we have to rid of all possible suspects and mess with camera footage to make sure noby knows he's even been by our house and-" He stops for a moment. He realized what he was saying.

"And YOU were the one worried about ME committing crimes? God, such a hypocrite. Besides we'd need a good alibi. Hide his body in a way that makes it look like an accident. Drown him. Push him off a yacht and drown him by pulling him to the bottom of the ocean." He simply cannot plan a murder without me.