S1 Ep16 Merry Christmas Dirtbags

"Oh no

"Oh no. HE's coming for a visit." 

"Who is Y/N? A friend of yours?" Kurimi had asked. She knows that Kusuo has the same reaction when his friends visit but she must know that this man visiting is no friend of mine and never will be, especially since we know his dark and horrible secret. I'm just waiting for the moment where I can catch him talking shit on tape and upload it online for the whole world to see.I wish to watch him crash and burn. Doxx that mother fucker. Sure, it seems bad but once you figure out who I'm talking about you'd do it too because you and I are one.

A knock was heard at the door and I decided that I should answer the door so Kurimi doesn't scream and startle Kuniharu again. And there he was, Makoto Teruhashi. More commonly known as famous actor in every show ever, Tooru Mugami. I hate him. "You suck." I then proceeded to slam the door in his face. Great now that he's on my mind I'll end up spending the rest of the day trying to figure out ways to get rid of him without tracking suspicion that it could lead back to me. I am going to frame someone for murder is what I'm saying.

"Who was it Y/N?"Kuniharu asked. "Oh you know just some door to door salesman who didn't  get the message. Don't worry, I handled it." I lied for the greater good. 

I already know what he was planning. Makoto had came by to tell us that he was filming in the neighborhood and he needed someone to keep his sister away from the filming location but his producers are planning on going to the next town over anyway. Even if they weren't I still wouldn't help him even if it were a zombie apocalypse and doing so would save my life.

I hate him. He sucks. I hate him like a fish hates being out of the water. . . . Great, now I'm ending up spending the day on how much I hate him. Bad vibes only. Fuck you.

~

It's Christmas eve and I'm getting the hell out of here before I get wrapped up in whatever is going to happen next. Not because I hate my family or anything but because I have a date. That's right a date. A completely valid excuse to leave the house right before Kuniharu somehow ends up hurting himself and one of the psychic kids has to help him in his santy clause shenanigans.

Besides I'd take spending time with Touma over literally anything else any day. And I mean anything. Even eating because technically I don't even need to eat. I don't need to do anything at all really. But I still choose too because it makes me ha happy, makes others happy, curses boredom. What was I talking about before?

Oh yeah my lil Christmasy date with Touma. He had decided on hanging out Christmas eve because he figured that we'd both be busy on Christmas day. And he was diffidently right since I was planning on rolling around town again to deliver presents to my friends because I platonically love each and everyone dearly with all my heart. I got a lot of love to give in the form of presents.

Oh I'm here already? I guess time flies when you're daydreaming. Sometimes you just space out and boom, you're there. I probably looked like a zombie with being all spaced out and stuff. Or maybe possessed. Just looking down at my feet or the ground as I walk along the path I always go. It's so part of routine my vision goes a little blurry and sometimes it feel like I'm not in my own body. Like I was just piloting around this meatsack robot thing that needs their endoskeleton tightened and calibrates and the windshield that needs washing.  Does that make sense? 

I go up to the door and knock on it. When it was opened I noticed two things. First was Toums who had opened the door and a mistletoe that was noe dangling from the top of the doorway. The mistletoe wasn't there any other time I visited in December. This sneaky lil guy put it up right before I answered the door so I could give him a kissy.

"You smooth bastard. If you wanted a kiss you could've just asked me." "What on earth are you talking about dear? Oh. you mean the mistletoe? I hadn't noticed that it was there." He played it off as if he hadn't noticed it and if I didn't figure him out. "Well if we're both under the mistletoe I guess we have to kiss." How dare he be so cheesy. I bet he saw this in a Hallmark movie, he loves watching them to point out plot holes.

"Yes well it is tradition after all." No harm in playing along with the cheesy movie tropes. I gently cup his face with my hands and he did the same. His face was soft and squishy like a marshmallow, let's see if it tastes like one too. 

I leaned in and he did the same. All this build up and tension for a passionate loving smooch, I can practically see the floaty anime petals swirling around with the pink bubblies. But you know as much as I love him I want to mess with him even more. And so I gave him a big ole smooch on the cheek. He looked offended. "Y/N!"

I let out a chuckle. "Aww I'm sorry, hun. I couldn't help it. Alright c'mere and lemme kiss you for realsies." He really should've seen it coming to be honest. He knows me so well yet had no idea of my malicious intent.

I pull him into a hug and picked him up. Out of some sort of instinct he wrapped his legs around my waist as I carried him all the way to the couch. I then set him down and wrapped him up in a blanket so he was nice and cozy. I wanna make sure he feels comfortable at all times.

I go back to cupping his face but with only one of my hands this time because I used the other to hold him gently. As I leaned in I could see his face getting redder and I could feel mine too. Not because I'm embarrassed or anything but looking deep into the eyes of your lover and feeling his breath on your face just makes you do that sort of thing. It's not embarrassment it's love. 

As the gap closed between our lips closed everything just felt right in the world. Just me and him snuggled up together on Christmas eve with the faint sound of a hallmark movie in the background. Though I'm unsure if the volume is low or if we're just so focused on each other that we can't hear it. All is well. All is calm. Everything is nice.

~

The New Year has started. Students at PK Academy are talking about how they spent their New Year's holidays and it sounded pretty exciting for everyone. Kusuo used his New Year money to by a coffee jelly machine and I just spent time with my loved ones. The time you spend with people you care about is more precious than anything in the world but is definitely vastly different from falling of a cliff and almost dying and breaking most of your bones. Like Kuboyasu how the hell are you even alive? Ur built different bro

🌎

yo yo yo i hope y'all enjoyed this chappie. get ready for the next chappie when we learn more about the spooky delinquent boy