S1 Ep15 School Festival

Hi lovelies I hope y'all are excited for this chapter as much as I am. it's the school festival and y'all decide to bring dear Touma along. It's Kusuo's own problem if he doesn't want to be noticed but Y/N will try their best to keep him away from the others. Think of it as a date even.

With PK Academy's school festival coming up in a month, our class is discussing what they want to do as a class for the event

With PK Academy's school festival coming up in a month, our class is discussing what they want to do as a class for the event. which of course is going to be hard considering we have a diverse cast off characters with conflicting likes and dislikes. And seeing Hairo is the class Rep he can easily veto any of the options to something in his favor.

The first of the ideas was a rock display in which I'm totally in favor of considering you just have to find a weird rock but how in the hell am I supposed to compete with a shit rock. And I obviously can't go out and get the piss stone because you know what it does to my blenis, eggman.

Hairo also made the point that maybe we can put some actual effort in making a display for the festival because our classmates and teachers and family would see it. And ya know we only do three our whole school years so we gotta make them count. Boooooorrriiingg. And then this dude suggests making fifty thousand cranes like a madman. And if there's thirty people average in a class that's 1667 per student. But since it's only a month away that's minimum of 53 a day provided there are 31 days in this particular month. With each one taking the time of 25.35 to fold it would take 1309 seconds out of each students day for a month. that's only around 22 minutes and despite being very plausible no teen wants to spend around 1/3 of an hour each day making paper cranes. Ya ever heard of carpal tunnel Hairo? I'm surprised he doesn't have it from all of that goddamn tennis.

The next two suggestion I could definitely get behind. A maid cafe. Which is ok I guess. But a crossdressing maid cafe? Hell yeah! That would be cute and fun. Like even Takehashi was into it. Ya know the guy with the green hair.. nobody really likes him that much. Got a punchable face. Kinda wanna bully him. Maybe that's why we didn't end up settling with it in the end. What a shame. Really shows how can one person could change everything.

Haunted house was also a pretty good suggestion. I would be so fun to dress up all scary and scare people shitless. It's like Halloween localized entirely in a single classroom. If we don't do it I might just ask another class if I could join them just for shits and giggles. Nothing wrong with that right?

Then there came some suggestions that were just expensive like a BBQ. We don't have that kind of money and besides it's a festival and we want to have fun. All this bickering and arguing is taking a lot out of me. I knew they couldn't get along with anything and Hairo only wrote is own ideas down on the board despite the class pleading to write shit down.

Kusuo decided that he had enough of our shit and decided to use his powers to help us decide. and by that he gotten a fucking asteroid to crash land in the goddamn classroom. That's right all the things he could've done and he decides on an asteroid. And what better thing to pair it with at our display than rocks we find. Looks like I have to go find something to compete with the piss rock. Yippee.