Chapter Three

Vote and comment 🤍💙🤍 I hope you enjoy this chapter ✨

"Dean." Sam grumbles. "Dean answer your phone it's been ringing non-stop all morning."

Dean only snores louder. Sam threw one of his pillows at his brother. Hitting him in the face.

"Huh - what?"

"Phone. Answer it."

He reached to the night stand his eyes still closed. "Hello?" He sleepily answers.

"Don't think I don't know what you're up to and who you really are. Stay away from me and my friends."

"Listen kid, I don't—"

"No, you listen Dean." Stiles spat. "If you touch any of my friends; hurt one single hair on their little heads, I'll send you back to hell, okay? Both of you. I don't know how but I'll find a way."

Dean already sat up in bed more awake than ever when he realized it was Stiles on the phone. "Hold on, what—"

Again Stiles cut the man off, "pack your things; get into your car; and leave my town. Don't look back just go. We don't need you here." And with that Stiles hung up.

"Uh - okay..." Dean says to himself. A frown on his lips.

"Who was it?" Sam asks as he hands Dean a cup of coffee.

"Stiles."

"Stiles?"

"Yeah- uh - he said we need to leave his town or he'd send us back to hell." He explains.

Sam chokes on his coffee, "does he know we're family or that we're hunters?"

"I don't know. I couldn't get a freaking word in. He knew my name though."

"So, Peter was right. This kid is smart." Sam praises.

"I wouldn't get all giddy and planning sleep overs just yet. He could still try to kill us."

~~

The next day Stiles was up before everyone, well, everyone except Isaac apparently, who was making coffee.

"Morning." He mumbles sleepily. Slipping into a chair at the island and laying his head down with a thud.

"Morning. Why are you up so early?" The curly head boy questions.

"Shopping." Was all the explanation he gave.

"You were going to go alone? What happened to the buddy system?" He wonders. "I'm coming with you."

Stiles smiles fondly at the beta, grabbing his cup from him. "You're my favorite." He says after the first delicious sip of coffee.

~~

Thirty minutes later the boys make it to the grocery store. Stiles sent Isaac over to get potatoes and veggies while he gets the rest of the things he needs. He was just about to grab some steak when he saw the two hunters. Anger boiled in his stomach as he marched right over to them. "I thought I told you to leave town." He hissed.

Dean reached a hand around to his back, not looking at Stiles but behind him.

Stiles turned to see Isaac a few steps behind him. He dropped the potatoes and vegetables at his feet. His eyes glowing yellow, but, they look gold in the light. Stiles shook his head and snapped out of it. "Don't you dare touch him."