Chapter Twenty Three

Vote and comment babes 🤍🤍

A couple days later Jackson smelled something off in the preserve. Of course shit would hit the fan when Derek's gone. That's just the kind of luck they have. It's not like he's the best fighter, but he has gotten better over the years. Having their alpha here would be great when threats trinkle through their town.

Turns out it's a fairy. She heard the alpha wasn't protecting his land or his pack. So, she came to "recruit" Stiles to her side once she heard that he is a very powerful spark. She just waited for the opportunity to strike.

*FLASHBACK*

"You seriously called us out in the middle of the woods at five o'clock in the morning for a damn harmless fairy." Stiles snapped. He's only had an hour of sleep and has had no coffee yet, so sue him if he's a little cranky.

"Harmless?" She asks mischievously. "Us Fae are not all harmless or good."

She looked harmless to Stiles. She's about his height, if not a little taller. Long blonde hair, fair skin. She was beautiful. She didn't look like she wanted to kill them.

Peter rolled his eyes, "yes, well, what are you doing here in Beacon Hills exactly?"

"Because, there is no alpha here at the moment. So it is the prefect time to pay a little visit." She states like it should have been obvious.

"But there is an alpha in Beacon Hills, Scott. You know, the true alpha." Jackson reminds.

The fairy laughs as Lydia scoffs and Stiles snorts.

After a few moments she composes herself. "My apologies." She wipes her eyes with her finger, careful not to smudge her make up. "Scott is an "alpha" sure. But these are not his lands."

"So, what? You're here for us specifically?" Lydia asked.

"And why at five in the morning? Why not come to us in normal hours or request a meeting?" Peter asked next.

"Well, technically, yes. But I'm only here for one of you." She turns to eye Stiles up. "And us Fae love making a grand entrance. If your little doggy here didn't sniff me out I would have."

Stiles looked to the heavens above, groaning. Why does the bad guys always come for him? For once can't they come for the wolves? Is that to much to ask for? He's only the human for crying out loud.

Jackson growls from his spot beside Stiles. The human laces his arm with Jackson's to keep him put and offer some form of comfort. "You come to our town; our home and insult us?" He asks angrily.

"Look, I'll cut to the chase. My name is Alcina. I heard there is a very powerful spark here. So, I came to see for myself. I knew I wouldn't be able to with the alpha, so I waited and waited until he finally left town."

"Well, you got wrong information, fairy." Stiles spat. "I'm not a powerful spark, I have no magic."

"You can call me Fae or by my name, but never fairy." She said in a not so human voice. Sparks crackled and the air smelt of fire and magic.

"Stiles." Erica hisses from behind him "I think you pissed her off."

"Really? What gave you that idea?" Jackson hisses right back. "Do something Stiles."

Stiles nods and takes a deep breath. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry, Alcina. I didn't mean any disrespect."

Alcina smiled "great. Now, how about you come with me."