Chapter Nineteen

Vote and comment babes 💙💛❤️
Thiam content 🤍💚

"Liam open up! I know you're home." Scott shouts as he knocked on his beta's bedroom door.

"Go away Scott!" He shouted right back.

The alpha then began banging on the door. "Open up now!"

Liam growled as he yanked the door open "What?"

"I need to ask—" Scott snapped his mouth shut at the sight in Liam's room. "Why is Theo in your bed... shirtless?"

Theo smirked as he stood up.

"Oh my god!" Scott covered his eyes and quickly turned around. "Why the hell is he naked!?"

"Well, when two people really, really like each other... well I think you know where I'm going with this." Theo say with a smile on his lips.

Scott groans "put some clothes on."

Liam shuts his door quickly so Theo can do as he was told.

"Now, why are you here exactly?" Liam asked as he re opened his bedroom door. A fully clothed Theo sitting on the bed.

"Have you heard from Stiles? He's not answering my calls or texts."

"Well, he did say he wasn't going to physically talk to you for the time being, remember?" Liam reminds his alpha.

"Yes, but, I helped him with that ghoul and everything. So why not talk to me now?" Scott asked upset.

"You hardly helped with that." Liam tells him honestly.

"Not to interrupt or anything—"

"Then don't." Scott snapped. "Why are you even still here? Does Stiles know about this?"

"In fact he does." Liam defends.

"And why would he want a killer in the pack, hmm?"

"I've made mistakes yes. But so have you." Theo tells the man.

"I haven't killed anyone!"

"Maybe not physically." The chimera agreed. "But give it time, Scott. There's no way you'll keep blood off of those shinny, clean hands of yours."

"Leave!" Scott ordered.

"This is my house. He's not going anywhere. You can leave now though!" The beta sneers as he steps between Theo and Scott as a shield.

"Stiles isn't going to like this and you know it! He killed his father!"

Liam pushes his alpha back a step. "You got him killed just as much as Theo!" He pushes him once again. "Theo was brain washed by Gerard and was acting on very, very old revenge. Gerard knew that and used it against him. What was your excuse, huh, Scott?"

"He made you kill me!" Scott pushed his beta right back. "Maybe I should have let Stiles or Peter kill him when they had the chance!" He roared.

"Maybe I should've finished the job instead of Theo." Liam roared right back.

~~

"Alright, for todays pack bonding exercise I got a box. We're going to put an item we hate in the box to cleanse sort of speak." Derek tells the pack. He's been talking to Satomi, and she thinks this will be a great boding experience for them.

"Can I put Peter in the box?" Stiles questions.

Derek huffs "no."

"What about me?" Lydia asks next. "Can I put Peter in the box?"