Chapter Four

Vote and comment lovelies 🥰💓

After everyone ate an early dinner the Hale pack headed over to the old Stilinski house. They use it for guests, meeting other packs, and creatures passing through Beacon Hills. Stiles suggested the idea and no one refused it. They didn't want outsiders in their home. They didn't want to be to comfortable around them and let their guard down to their enemies.

The Winchester's showed up right on time; six o'clock on the dot. The only problem being is that Scott isn't here yet. Shocker.

Stiles stood and let the two men in, walking them to the living area. He gestured to the couch, they hesitated for a brief moment but obeyed.

No one said anything for ten minutes not even Stiles. He's pretty proud of himself. Everyone looking to the Winchester's then to each other.

Dean cleared his throat. "So, negotiations."

Stiles shook his head, bouncing his knee anxiously. "The McCall pack isn't here yet."

"There's two packs living here? Two alphas?" Sam is amazed. "How does that work?"

Stiles ignored his question. "Where the hell is Scott?"

Lydia shrugged, "he said he'd be here. I say we start without him."

"Wanna introduce yourselves?" Stiles turns his attention back to the hunters.

"Sorry I'm late." Peter came striding in.

Stiles huffed a laugh, "it's fine. It's a given you'll be late to anything, probably even your funeral as well." The boy jokes.

Peter smirked. He took a glace around and furrowed his brows, that's definitely a Hale trait. "Where is McCall?"

"He hasn't shown up yet." Erica tells him.

"Of course he hasn't."

"Anyway, back to the hunters." Stiles said.

"Right." The tall man nodded. "I'm Sam Winchester and this is my brother Dean."

"Why did you come to Beacon Hills?" Stiles asked a little angrily.

"Could you at least try to be nice?" Peter asked. "Maybe offer refreshments."

"They're still breathing, that's me being fucking nice, asshole." Stiles snapped.

"Calm down, Sti." Lydia spoke softly. "If this is to work we have to be open minded."

"Sorry, Peter. I'm just on edge."

"We all are." Peter agreed.

"I'm Lydia Martin." She continued as if the other two men didn't speak at all. "I'm a banshee. Isaac and Erica are Derek's two betas." She pointed a perfectly manicured finger at the two wolves. "As is Jackson Whittemore, but, I'm afraid he's a little preoccupied as time being." She paused for a second then continued. "There's Peter Hale; Derek's uncle, also a beta. He used to be an alpha. Then there's Derek Hale, he is our alpha."

"What about Stiles? How does he tie in to all of this?" Dean asks gesturing around the pack.

"He's mostly human." Lydia is the one to answer.

"Mostly?" Sam asks slowly.

"What do you mean mostly?" Dean asks in his gruffy voice.

"I'm human." Stiles took over after a beat of silence. "I'm a spark as well, but, I don't practice magic. After I was possessed the dark spirit tainted it and 'dried it up' sort of speak. I research, come up with plans and all that jazz." He paused taking a minute to think then adds, "I'm also the Hale pack emissary; I advise Derek here." He gently elbows him with a smile.