Yes ma'am

Scarlett POV

I heard Y/N's footsteps walking away, the clatter of shoes falling on the floor, just like the sound of a zipper being unzipped.

She was undressing and my excitement reached an even higher level for account of expectation.

I heard more and more footsteps, I think she was walking around my room until she was back next to me, her erect member leaning against my ass.

- You know, Scarlett... You've been a very bad woman since the day I met you.

What?

- H-How so?

Another hard, hot slap hit me, making me let out a loud moan. God, that hurt and at the same time makes my intimacy clamor for orgasm.

- I don't remember giving you permission to speak, Scarlett! - she said sharply. - I'll have to teach you manners, girl.

I almost opened my mouth to say something, but stopped instantly. Her slaps turned me on and that was a fact, but I also really wanted to know what she had in mind and for that, I needed to be quiet.

- Moving on, the first thing you did wrong was make me lose control. I never cum inside a woman at the moment in which I'm acting... I came inside you, because you caught me in your eyes. I think you deserve punishment for that, don't you, Scarlett?

I deserve it? If she's talking, I should just... Another slap! Very strong, and damn if I received another slap, I think I would melt next to the waterfall of
excitement that my pussy would release.

- Answer me Scarlett! Every time I ask you a question, you have a duty to answer me.

- Yes, I deserve punishment for that, ma'am.

- Yes, you deserve it. And you deserves a punishment too for having made a spell so my dick wouldn't rise for another woman. Because is that what is happening, Scarlett. I don't have an erection for another woman since the day I had sex with you. And this is not right, is it?

- It's not, ma'am.

- It's not- She was silent for a few minutes, running her hand over my hot, burning ass. - Ten taps, Scarlett. I'll give you ten slaps for everything you've done to me. Do you agree?

- Yes ma'am.

- Perfect. Why are we doing this, Scarlett? Why are you bent over and obeying me?

- Because I wanted to know what it's like... - First slap. Strong and fast.

She caressed me and I moaned, my body
asking for more and at the same time begging for an orgasm.

- Keep talking, don't stop!

Second slap, on the right side, following the sequence she had started when I did something wrong.

- Because I wanted to know what it was like, ma'am. - I groaned, receiving the third and fourth slap.

My flesh was burning and the walls of my vagina were so tight, which I'm sure with just one touch on my clitoris, I would cum.

- And why are you getting slapped? - she asked, stroking my ass lightly.

- Because you...- Fifth and sixth, the echo of the spankings filling my entire room.

- You? Is that right Scarlett?

- No, ma'am. - I whimpered, feeling my legs wobble.

My body was begging for an orgasm, for a rest, but I didn't wanted to stop.