Wrong

Scarlett POV

...A week later...

A full week of crying, disappointment, pain and rejection.

Couple that with the fact that the college break was over and i needed to go back to college and continue my routine, keeping the appearance that nothing had happened, and you will understand the misfortune that my life is now.

I was, at that very moment, trapped inside my car, waiting for the courage to get out and walk from the parking lot to the campus. I wasn't the most popular in college, despite my appearance, but I was well known. My uncles - who were not my uncles anymore - they were popular and so I was almost popular. And because of that, too, that I was sure that everyone - without exception - knew the disaster that was my near marriage.

As also knew about the porn movie I had shot. But what could I do but take a breath and leave? Looking at everyone would be hard but soon this news would be forgotten the moment when someone does something absurd. I just hoped that this one someone would commit such an act soon.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm the frantic beating of my heart and then I got out of the car. The parking lot wasn't that full. Luckily, I managed to slip through there unnoticed. But on campus, it was another story.

Some were whispering and pointing, some were laughing, some guys I heard one of them ask me if I was willing to record a "scene" with him too.

I wanted to cry.

Since the day of my almost wedding, I had been humiliated, rejected, massacred from several sides. But that wouldn't let me down, quite the contrary - I would think of a new way to approach Y/N.

Ignoring everyone and everything, I went straight to the classroom and, for the first
time in my life, I sat in the back, in the last chair, leaning against the wall.

I didn't have any friends there anymore, I knew that all of them would turn their backs on me, my only true friend was Florence and she was studying Biology, something very far from my beloved Dentistry.

So, all that was left for me was to be alone and hope - a lot - that nobody came to make jokes about me during class breaks.

The room gradually filled up as the minutes passed, and I didn't look at anyone. I was just focused on the songs that I had the headphones buried in my ears.

Detaching myself from the outside world wasn't that hard for me, and that was what I did, starting to think about Y/N. She didn't even respond to my approximation attempts. I had even gone to porn Hot twice to talk to her but she just don't wants to see me.

I was getting more and more frustrated out from it all, but I wouldn't give up. I needed to find a way to get close to her, to talk to her face to face. I was sure that if she didn't had nowhere to go, she would listen to me.

- Scarlett? Scarlett Johansson! - I heard the teacher's stern voice, making me jump in my chair.

I quickly removed the headphones and looked at her, seeing the whole class looking at me.

- Yes?

- I've been calling you for almost five minutes! - She scolded me, as if I was a kindergarten child. - The dean wants to talk to you in his office now. Please would you go to his office, yes?

I just nodded and picked up my bag leaving the room quickly. I was sure they would come back to talk about me the moment I left, but not that I mattered. To tell you the truth, I think anything that was going to happen from now on, wouldn't be able to humiliate me more that I already was.

I walked quickly to the dean's office and knocked on the door, listening to a "come in" as an answer.

His office was large and decorated in white and brown tones. The dean himself was a man in the house of mid-fifties, hairless, with a wispy white beard. He stared at me with his round glasses, resting over the nose.

- Sit down, please, Miss Johansson - He muttered, pointing to the chair in front of his desk.

I sat across from him and smiled weakly, trying to imagine a reason to be there.

- The professor told me that you...

- I know exactly what your professor told you, Miss. Johansson, because I was the one who sent her the message. - He cut me dryly. I swallowed hard, watching him fold his hands on his desk.

- I'll get straight to the point. In recent weeks your personal life has became quite... public. Our college is one of the most respected in the world, we simply cannot compromise our name with students who have a behavior that can
destroy it. You are the victim of several scandals: one unsuccessful marriage, which is featured in some tabloids and,
worst of all, a porn movie of the lady is on the internet, for anyone to see.

He paused and looked at me over his glasses, making sure that I was  close attention when uttering his next verdict.

- I'm saying all this, because these are the reasons that led myself and the head director, to come to the conclusion that you miss will no longer be able to study at our institution.

- What? - I gasped, feeling my world collapse around me, while I was a mere stupid spectator.

- You heard me well, didn't you? Let's clarify one thing, miss Johansson, College has nothing to do with your personal life
until it puts the institution in danger of having his image tarnished. We cannot take that risk, so you are being dismissed.

- But... Please, Dean, I've never, ever made a mistake here. I pay all my tuition, I'm one of the best students in my class, I'm just one year away from completing my course. You can't just kick me out this form...

- We can, Ms. Johansson. - He opened a drawer and took out a white paper. He placed it in front of me so that I could see
that there were several clauses there. He pointed to one in particular - In our contract it is written that, to any suspicion that the student can denigrate the institution's image, the same will be invited to leave the institution, unless he has evidence that has not committed such an act. You, as we all know, do not have
these evidence, right? - He arched an eyebrow and I shook my head, feeling the tears well up in my eyes again. - So, Miss. Johansson, the institution is in his right to ask you to leave. We don't need to stretch out in a such a simple matter, do we?

- The... You're right. I'm very sorry. - I muttered, getting up, not caring that I was crying in front of that insensitive old man.

I quickly slung my bag over my shoulder and headed toward the door. I was almost touching the doorknob, when his voice invaded my ears:

- However, Miss. Johansson, everything can be resolved right now.

I turned around, facing him. The dean - always so polite and serious - had a smile plastered on his lips. Slowly, he pushed back the chair from the table and let me visualize his erection. That's right. His pants made a small volume and he ran his hand over it, making my stomach churn.

- I noticed that you have a great talent in being fucked. But do you have a talent to suck a dick? A real dick? if you have, I will speak with the head director and you will continue in our institution. I'm more than willing to give you this vote of confidence and no one will need to know about it. It will be ours little secret. - He winked, starting to unzip his pants.

How much can a person be humiliated? I didn't know how to answer but I think I had already maxed out my limit definitely.

Answering all that was out of the question. Giving him a look of pure disgust, I opened the door and ran through the halls, going towards the parking lot. I thanked God that everything was empty and leaned over the nearest garbage can, throwing up the small breakfast I had.

When my stomach finally realized that I couldn't throw up anything but himself, my urge subsided. The tears were still in my eyes when I walked in my car, I stuck the key in the ignition and headed for my apartment, remembering that when I went to the dean's office, I thought that anything that could happen wouldn't shake me anymore.

I just didn't know how wrong I was when I got to that conclusion.