Beach

Scarlett POV

Our afternoon was filled with games with children, which made my tension went away quickly.

Y/N was just amazing. I was getting more and more delighted with the affectionate and patient way she treated every one of those kids. And they really had a huge
adoration for her. The love they felt was beautiful and I was sure that Y/N would be a wonderful mother.

We left just before dark, after promising
that we would return later that week. That day would be recorded in my heart in a very special way, just like every one of those kids.

Now, we were on our way to the second special place for Y/N. She continued to drive like a madwoman, but the feeling of the wind on my face was amazing. I felt free by her side, as I never had before felt in my life. I still had my eyes closed when
the smell of the sea air invaded my nose.

I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful beach next to us, totally deserted. The landscape was breathtaking, with the sky all purple with dusk.

Y/N parked, and as soon as I got off the bike, I started looking around. I had never been to that place, I didn't even know it existed, such a beautiful and practically deserted beach in the state of California.

- It's beautiful, isn't it? - She asked, catching my attention.

- Incredible. How did you discover this place?

- Driving around, aimlessly... Sometimes it's good, just you and your bike, driving without having a final destination... We receive places as this one as a reward. - She said.

I nodded, knowing what she meant and admiring her courage in silence. Going out there without having a certain destination was something I always wanted to do it, but I never had the courage.

But, next to Y/N, I realized that what she had the most was courage, to do whatever she wants.

We took off our shoes and put them in the bike compartment along with the helmets, and soon after, we go to the sand that was still warm because of the sun that warmed all of Los Angeles.

The calm wind carried the salty smell of the sea, inviting me to take a dip, but we just sat and we watched from afar.

- It's already becoming a habit to introduce me as your girlfriend to all the people we meet out there, right? — I asked, laughing at the end.

Y/N looked at me and laughed along with me, pulling me down to sit on her lap, face to face with her. I saw her smile of happiness.

- Do what? I can't walk beside such a beautiful woman like you and just say, "no, she's just my friend". That wouldn't make any sense. - She murmured, putting a strand of my hair behind my ear. - And you don't have to lie, right? I know that
you are very happy when I say that you are my girlfriend.

- Oh, am I? - I asked, crossing my arms and hiding my smile.

-Yes you are...- She said, starting to run her fingers lightly through my lower lip. - You're so beautiful, Scar... I'm completely
crazy for you.

Before I could even respond, Y/N bent down and kissed me, running her hands all over my body until she reach my waist.

I felt her tongue slowly explore my mouth, causing my body to light up with that famous desire.

I brought my hands to her hair, returning the kiss with fervor, hearing her moan in my mouth. I already felt my panties wet, as it always did when Y/N touched me.

Her hands lifted my dress slowly, until the cloth was wrapped around my waist. Her fingers stroked my crotch and when
touched my clit through the fabric of my panties, a moan escaped down my throat.

- Um, Scarlett... I need to be inside you right now. - She moaned. - Thank you for coming with a dress, by the way...- She smiled.

I smiled a little too, feeling her tongue circle my lower lip, while her finger went back to playing with my clit. I moved my hip towards her finger, feeling her hard erection beneath me, covered by the fabric of her jeans.

- Y/N... - I muttered, remembering where we were. - No we can do it here, someone can come and see us.

- Baby, this beach is practically deserted... No one will see us now, it's dark... - She looked at me and pulled my hands placing them over her pants. - Take my dick out of here, take it... I'm crazy to get inside you, Scar. I'll fuck you goos, slowly...

Throwing the rest of my conscience down the drain, I unzipped her pants and pulled them down a little, along with the tight underwear.

- Fuck, do you always wear underwear that tight?

- It's to hide... - She said pointing to her member that jumped out, fully erect and with a wet head.

I felt my mouth water and my intimacy pulse through the desire. Y/N was beautiful, hot in every way and even had a
huge member... And it was there, all for me. Thinking about it made me even crazier to have her inside me.

I felt her finger play with my clitoris again, while, with her free hand, she lowered the straps of my dress enough for the cup of my bra showed. I unbuttoned my bra myself and I threw it on the sand, my breasts feeling heavy from my excitement.

With a satisfied smile on her face, Y/N leaned and put a hard nipple in her mouth, sucking it hard, and thrusting
a finger inside me. I threw my head back, feeling all the pleasure that only that
woman knew how to give me. The stars seemed to be closer to us, as her finger moved in and out of me, stimulating my core, pulling my orgasm closer and closer.

A loud moan escaped down my throat as she bit my other nipple, then putting it in her mouth to suck it fervently. My orgasm was already close when I grabbed her cock in my hand and started to masturbate her, feeling her moan reverberate through the tip of my nipple. I increased the speed of my hand on her
member and when my orgasm was close to exploding, Y/N took her finger from me and grabbed me by the waist, lifting me up.

Taking her message, I put her member in my entrance and I sat down slowly, feeling her fill every corner, touching every nerve inside me.

- Fuck, Scarlett... I love this tight little pussy! - She moaned, pushing myself up and down slowly on her member.

I groaned softly, feeling her go in and out, go to the bottom and back, forcing every nervous connection within my intimacy to
extend to receive it.

When she was all inside of me, I started to move harder and faster, my orgasm forming quickly. Our moans started to mix with the sound of the waves, the sky seemed to be an inch away from our heads, our mouths were practically fused together.

Y/N moaned loudly and dug her nails into the flesh of my waist, causing an electric shock to spread through my body and settle all in my sex. I felt every nerve in my body convulse, as the orgasm took over me.

- Oh, Y/N!

- Holy shit, Scarlett, that... Yes, fuck my dick like this... I'm going to cum, damn it! - She moaned in my ear, taking my
waist with her hands.

Even though I felt my body shudder with every touch, I continued to move over her, feeling her pulse deeper and deeper inside me.

I looked at every expression she made, feeling pleasure along with her, wanting her to melt completely inside me.

Pleasing Y/N was very different than anything else, her face creased into an expression of pleasure, her cheeks
blushed beautifully, her eyes never left me and she always bit my lip when she was going to cum.

- Oh... Shit, cum with me, Scarlett, cum with me! - she moaned, catching
my inner lip with her teeth.

No need to say it twice. I moved faster, feeling her dick grow more inside me, fill me completely and only needed to touch a specific nerve, which I surrendered to,
cumming hard along with her.