Epilogue

Your POV

...Two years later...

Oh, New York. The city that never sleeps, the city of shops and purchases.

The city where I lived with my wife.

Looking at it from up here - through all the glass windows leading from the floor to ceiling - in my office she seemed quite comfortable.

Seriously, I loved that place! There were some sex stores that were wonderful, just thinking about them, I could hear
Scarlett's moans echoing in my mind.

Just thinking about Scarlett , I could feel my dick quiver, getting hard on time.

But that's not what I want to focus on right now, it's how my life had changed. After my marriage, many things happened.

First came Elizabeth's and Florence's wedding. The two crazy women traveled to Las Vegas and got married in those
typical Churches, where the priest was characterized by Elvis Presley. They even dragged Scarlett and me to be their godmothers.

Months later, they did something that will always be in my memory and heart: They adopted Natty, one of my little ones who lived at House Of Happy Children.

Today, Natty is a beautiful girl, she is
seven years and I'm sure she was born to have those two crazy as mothers.

Shortly after Natty was adopted, I signed a contract with Elizabeth, where I would take care of Porn Hot's New York headquarters.

Being the boss and partner of something was never my dream, but being by side with Scarlett made me realize that, fuck it. That's right, fuck it, I would do anything to stay by her side.

And today, two years later, I realized that happiness was not enough to name our relationship. Scarlett and I ran this place -  yes Scarlett was the head of Porn Hot in NY too - we made the NY headquarters, something as big as the Los Angeles headquarters.

Scarlett even writes some scenes, showing me that she learned very well from me, the master. Damn, my wife is hot, running it all here with me, she got even more perfect. Scarlett was anyone's wet dream, but she was just mine.

I made that very clear in the movie we shot together a few months ago, in celebration of our two years of marriage.

What? I had retired from shooting scenes with other people, but with my wife, it was different. With her, I would do anything.

Recording with her again was all good and our film paid off good fruits. The first were sales, the second was the best movie award - again, because we're the best and the third was our first...

Y/N! - Scarlett invaded my room.

Damn, she was hot. She wore a gray pencil skirt, black shoes and a white blouse, all hot with that "I'm social, come
fuck me." And she still had one more appetizer there.

Remember the third fruit I was talking about? So he was there at that moment, inside Scarlett's belly, six months old,
making her even more delicious.

Harry Y/L/N, my big boy. I couldn't wait to have him in my arms. But for now, I had to comply with his mother's request.

- Speak up, baby. - I muttered, approaching her.

She walked quickly to me and put her arms around my neck. She gave me
a strong and fast, breathtaking kiss. My dick hardened instantly.

- Hmm... What is this all about? - I asked, lowering my hands to her ass. Which was now even bigger because of the pregnancy. Hot as fuck!

- My insatiable wife wants to fuck with me?

She smiled and walked away from me.

She walked sensually to my table and rolled her skirt up to her hips, then sat down.

When she spread her legs for me, I could see her hot pussy, glowing so soaked.

- I don't want to fuck... I need to fuck, Y/!. - she opened her shirt buttons, leaving her breasts exposed. Those huge breasts, with the nipples pointed at me.

Fuck, my dick twitched. I smiled softly and approached her quickly, I touched her thighs and went up, penetrating her with two fingers. She moaned loudly.

- I'll give you what you want. It will be fast and delicious, but at night, I want to see you kneeling on the bed, submissive to me... Do you understand? - I asked, lowering my head to grab that nipple
that screamed through my tongue.

God, that woman would drive me crazy with lust.

- Yes, I get it... Please Y/N, I need you!
She unzipped my pants and I unceremoniously entered her, shoving my hard dick all the way through that little
tight pussy. I started to move, feeling her scratch my back, screaming for me.

Scarlett.

The woman of my life, the mother of my child, the owner of a pussy that made me lose my fucking head.

We came hard together and I kissed her hard, showing all my devotion to her.

Damn, she drove me crazy, she was everything to me, just as I was everything to her.

And it would be like this forever, because, as Clarice says: "Value who loves you, this one deserves your respect. As for the rest, well .... Nobody ever needed rest to be happy"