Beautiful Ring

Scarlett POV

Y/N let go of my mouth quickly, only to put me in her lap and head towards the stairs. As she climbed, her mouth attacked my neck, giving me hickeys that I'm sure would leave it marked for at least a week. But who cared? I was already hers, one more or less mark wouldn't do any difference.

When we finally got to her room, she threw me over the bed and quickly tore off my sandals before putting my
index finger in her mouth. She ran her tongue over it slowly, causing an exciting shiver to run through my entire body. I at least knew that there was an erogenous area, but she seemed to know my body like no one else. When she bit him, a shock settled in my clit, making me moan and throw my head back.

I was still immersed in that feeling when she lifted my dress and ripped off my panties, only to open my legs and leave me fully exposed to her. I was naked from
waist down and I've never felt so wet from being with my legs spread in front of someone, as I was now.

Slowly, Y/N ran her nose along the inside of my thigh, first one and then the other. I felt her tongue wet all over my crotch and slowly stroll over my clit.

- I was longing to taste this sweet little pussy, Scarlett...-she murmured.

I propped myself up on my elbows and saw her passing her parted lips along the entire length of my intimacy, from the opening to my clitoris. Her touch was as light as a feather, but it caused a painful pleasure in my center.

- Um...- She moaned, running her tongue through her wet lips from my arousal. - Even better than the last time I tasted you... I'm going to suck you so much, Scarlett, you're going to beg to never leave my bed or my life.

I just had time to catch my next breath and then feel everything she could give me. She ran her tongue slowly over the
clitoris, from top to bottom, moving my nerve hard and exciting, making me even wetter by her saliva. A shiver of pleasure
took over my entire body and I opened my legs even wider, just so she had as much room as possible to taste and suck me.

Realizing this, she smiled and began sucking my clit without pity. I could feel every pressure of her lips, every lick of her
tongue, each suck on my clit, while several moans escaped through my throat. My two hands were pressed in her head, as she let her tongue right visible out of the mouth and licked all over my pussy, stopping always on my clit, punishing it with her relentless tongue.

I could already feel my insides tightening and throbbing, my orgasm close, while my hip moved of its own accord, in
search for more and more friction. Y/N just had to pin my clit quickly between her teeth so that I would explode in a thousand and one pieces. At least, that's how I felt when I came with strength to her, my body shaking in the midst of a frantic orgasm one that only she knew how to give me.

Slowly, she ran her tongue across my opening, drinking all the cum I released for her. My lungs cried out for air and
my body trembled at the slightest touch, but even so, she went back to sucking me mercilessly, adding two fingers and
sticking in me. A deep moan escaped my throat and Y/N bit my clit, pounding her fingers in a increasing speed.

- I want more, Scarlett. Give me more, cum more for me! - She moaned, returning to cover my intimacy with her mouth.

Before I could even reason, my body was faster. Y/N thrusted her fingers in and sucked my clit more and more, calling my second orgasm that came fast and strong.

I came again and once more in her mouth, wetting her fingers and her tongue as she became more and more
tireless.

- Y/N, please... - I whimpered, wanting to close my legs, but being prevented by her. - I can't take it anymore