Chapter 1

You were walking in the street and you decided to go to starbucks, as you enterd in their you saw ur ex-boyfriend Jack that u broke up with him in the previous two weeks, with his new girlfriend, as u orderd ur coffee Jack relized that u r here so he was looking at u in cold looks. Your coffee was ready and u took it and went out the street and u saw a park down the street so you went thier and sat on pench and started remmembering some memories for u and Jack in this park, u couldn't hold your tears, u put ur knees to ur chest and ur face between ur knees so that no one could relize that you are crying, suddnley u feel that some one was rupping ur back and saying "Y/N, how r u?.. whats wrong with u?!!" u knew this voice and u relized that it was Harry your best friend that u have a crush on, Harry puts his hand in your chin and push it up and he saw ur eyes that are red like tomatoes, You reply him back "I'm F-fine..." he said "Fine! you are kidding me right!!...Whats wrong?? i hate seeing u crying babe." you answer him back "I saw my ex-boyfriend....with his new girlfriend" you started crying even more Harry hugged u to his chest"Aww babe..please stop crying" Harry begged you as he wiped your tears off ur cheeks "I thought that Jack will come back for me....I thought he really loves me" you said "oh just forget about him...you will find new love soon that will be forever....TRUST ME BABE" Harry said as he hugged u again "i hope so Harry" you replyed and smiled.