chapter 6

As u walked to the car with Harry and he opened fir u the passenger door and u entred and then u saw him going to the driver seat, u reached someones house but u didn't know whoms house is this so u asked Harry and he replied u "umm....when we enter u will see!" u thought its gonna be ur shared house with Harry, but as Soon as u enter Harry asks "What do u think about this house??" you answerd "its very nice.....but its for who?" Harry replied "its gonna be for my new girlfriend very soon until i get the bedroom painted and ready" you were kinda shocked, u didn't say any word because u knew that Harry is having a new girlfriend and he wont be yours any more some sadness was on ur face and u tried not to show Harry ur face of that, Harry asks u "do u want to have a look upstairs?" you mumbled "as u like" so u saw him going towards the front door and opening it for u to pass then he passes after u, when both if u road in the car and awkward silent was in their then Harry breaks it and mumbled "so......where would u like to go?" u said looking through the car's window "ummm...any place u like" he said "what about meeting my new girlfriend in resturant?........" u noded and said "okay!" u weren't happy at all, u thought that he had a crush on u, or even some feelings for u by not staying and saying thats soon goona be my shared house with my girlfriend and things like that and u started getting annoyed, when u reached the resturant and went inside and orderd table....