chapter 12

as both of u arrived to the movie theater harry asks u "what movie do u want to watch??" "anything..." "ok" and he smiles as he gets the tickets u enter the movie hall and u sat on the back seat, as the movie started u asked hazza "what is this movie?" he answers "its about ghosts and monsters..." he smiles at u and ask "are u scared from these movies??" "umm..no"

but in truth u get scared very quickly and u get night mearas but u didnt want to till harry because he was enjoying the movie, now there was a really scary part u shouted "ahhhhh!!'' harry stares at u as tears where going to roll from ur eyes harry asks again "are u sure that you are not scared?" u didnt reply but he relize that tears were forming in your eyes so he pulls u to his chest and kiss ur hair u felt safe under his arms when he raped u with them u turned ur face to the movie screen and another scary part came and u screemd with no voice and u ran out of the theater and went to the toilet u stayed for 5 minutes just staring at ur refliction on the mirror and u washed ur face because ur miscara was rewnd from ur tears and u went out and saw Harry sitting on the floor u ask him "why are u here?" he replid "i was worried about u...." he frowned "i am okay i was just....just..scared" he pulls u into a hug and kiss u he grabs ur hand and walk out of the movie theater and u stop and say to him ".wait what about the movie?" "what about it babe?" "why aren't u going to complete it i think u like it"

-------------------------------

hey guys, what do u think about my book? please comment and tell me what do u think. and please vote . thanks.xx