Chapter 4

its 2:00 am and it was freezing outside no one would be out at this weather u were watching romance movie and the volume was high u suddnley heard knocking at ur door, you live in villa and u had no nighboors so u was like who will be out thier, u was scared as u was walking toward the door u heard sound of heavy rain so u quickly opend the door so who was knocking wont get wet as u open the door u saw Harry was wet from the heavy rain that started one min ago you was totaly shocked as u said "Harry u r so wet come in please" he said as he was embarresd from u "thanks" as he coughed "Harry give me one minute am gonna get u a planket so u want get cold" "Oh thanks" he replyed, u got the planket and i placed it around his shoulders and kissed him on his forehead and u told him "get will soon" he smiled and said looking at the ground "soo....I need to talk to u" u replyed "okay go ahead" He was nervios and then u sat next to him in the couch and u felt that he is becoming more nervious so u moved a bit away from him and he stared at ur eyes and u stared back at his cute green eyes"well Y/N do you still have feelings for Jack?'' u replied sadly and said "I don't think so.....and he have got his new girlfriend so i guees i dont have feelings for him" after one minute of silent, u saw Harry taking off the planket and he puts it on the couch arm and then stands up and tell u."tomorrow get ready at 6:00pm we are going out" u smiled and told him shyly "okay "