chapter 13

harry mumbled "yeah i like it..." "then go complete it i can make shopping and u complete watching it" he reply "no its ok i wanna hang up only with my love" u blushed and lookd at the floor harry push up ur chin and tells u "i just want to stay with u forever and i dont want anything to separat us,babe?" u looked to his eyes and say "what?" "do u love me as much as i love u?" u say "No......." harry stares at u shocked and u say "i love u more than anyone more than u love me" he smiles and laughed and kissed u on the cheek and say for u "lets go to resturant!" u said yes and he carries u and u rapped ur arms around his neck and u kiss him on the cheek smiling at him when u reached to a resturant he puts u on chair and push it in he sits and a waiter took ur order and u ate and went home (ur home and harrys home) u was excited for sleeping in the red room, u changed to pair of blue shorts and pink tank shirt u went to bed and Harry came running to the bed and jumped over u, u shouted and said "Harrrrry am right under u get off me!" he apologize "sorry babe" he lie on the bed next to u he says to u "do u know that yesterday and today are the best days in my life" u blushed and ask him "why?" made ur self as if u donr know why so he answer "well......i have got u and i had fun with u and u made my day.....and i love u" u blushed again and he tares at ur eyes and he smirks at u"am good at making u blush". "hahaha yeah......i love you too"

hey! can u please comment an tell me what do u think about my fan fiction please?

xx