Log - 1: Storage Room Confinement

Someday, Afternoon.

A woman in her mid thirties makes a sloppy voice while walking in a residential area.

"Finally, I managed to finished the Grocery."

I've finished grocery today and on my way home. The Queue was very long so.... I had to be patience, eventually when i manage to get out of the shopping center, the sun was already starting to set.

"Recently, the sun is setting faster ... Also, it's a little cold ..."

In this chilly season, the temperature is getting colder. When I get home today, I plan to keep my room warm and relaxing. Watching the TV Show with a cup of hot cocoa sounds nice.

After a few minutes of walking, a familiar building is seen now.

"Huft... Finally Arrive."

I put my hand to my skirt pocket and takes out the house key. Then, the key was inserted into the keyhole and turned into the direction of unlocking.

"Hmm?"

The key turns all the way, but it doesn't sounds like it's unlocking. Or could be......

"That's weird...."

I tried to pull the doorknob, and it opened with a rattle noise.

"No way..... Did i forget to lock the door?"

Now that i live alone since my husband always works overseas, i always be careful about locking the doors. Well, there are Times where i need to hurry, but doesn't make me forgot to lock the door, though......

As i enter the house, i takes off my shoes at the entrance and checking the other room. The aisle is dark as the sun goes down, and it's so cold that I'm wondering whether to turn on the electricity or not.

"Brrr..... It's very cold. And also dark...."

Feeling the cold air in the room, I head to the living room while carrying my groceries. Then, i turn on the heater quickly to warm the room. After I put the Grocery on the table, i decide to look at another room for safety reason.

"There is nobody around...."

As i check other room such as kitchen and storage room i found everything is still in orders and nothing is missing. I breath a sign of relief.

Until......

*rattle~ *rattle~ *rattle~

I hear a noise coming from upstairs. I watch from lower staircase and try to call out.

"Hello? Anybody there?"

Nobody's answering. I decided to brace my self and going upstairs slowly to check it.

*rattle~ *rattle~ *rattle~

The sounds is getting Louder as i approaching the source that was in my bedroom. The door was slightly open but the light was being turned off. I opened the door slowly followed by the light from the aisle illuminating part of the room.

"Who's there?"

I turn on the light of my bedroom and a man wearing a ski mask was seen rummaging around my closet. Startled by the lights on suddenly, he turn around to see me standing in front of the room door.

"Wh-Who are you?"

The man doesn't answer my question but instead, he pick something from his pocket. A Handgun, which he point directly at me. I couldn't do anything except raising my hand out of fear.