Log - 4: Kidnapped Housewife

"I'm home."

One night, when I came back from shopping, I said the usual words when I entered the front door. However, there is no voice that reacts to it. Probably my husband was still work overtime.

"Ah, I'm tired...."

I mutter to myself while carrying a heavy shopping bag to the kitchen in a house where I'm the only one. It was at that time. There was a rattling noise from the bathroom.

"... Is he already back?"

I walked towards the bathroom, which made a noise when I put my luggage in the kitchen.

"Dear~?"

I Open the bathroom door while calling my husband. But no one was there. After i look closely, one of the detergent boxes that were piled up near the washbasin and fell down.

Understanding that this was the cause of the sound, I went into the bathroom and picked it up again.

It was at that time......

Suddenly someone grabbed me and my mouth was closed from behind.

"Mmmph!?"

One hand are used to cover the mouth while the other used to hold my hand in the back. Shortly, another person stood beside me and brandish a knife
onto my neck.

"Keep quiet. If you move, i'll kill you!"

"Hmm ..."

I nodded silently to the words.

When I confirmed that I was quiet, the man behind me picked up my husband's handkerchief that had been dried nearby and whispered in my ear,

"Hurry up, open your mouth. Don't even think to yell?"

I nod silently. A left hand that holding my mouth was released, and a white handkerchief was pushed into my mouth instead.

"Nmugu ... Uuuu ..."

After putting the handkerchief in my mouth, he grabbed the similarly dried face towel in his hand and twisted it into my mouth.

"Muguu ..."

A man ties the the towel that I bite tightly on my back of the head. Even if I tried to push the handkerchief out with my tongue, I couldn't spit it out because of the bitten towel.

"Turn your hands behind. Be quick!"

The man who closed my mouth instructed me. It's easy to see what happens if you accept such instructions. However, I can't refuse as long as I'm threatened with a knife. I quietly folded my hands at waist height.

"C'mon.... Let's start tie her up."

immediately after that, a string-shaped object that felt a little rough was hung on my wrist. The man quickly tied my hand and wrapped the rest around my chest.

"Hmm ... Hmm ... Muu"

My body moves with the momentum of the rope being wrapped, and I make a muffled moan.  In less than a few seconds the man finished tying my body. It's embarrassing to say it myself, but my chest, wrapped in a sweater of a certain size, was squeezed out with a rope.

After tighten up the Knot, one of the Kidnapper pull out his cellphone and start to make a call to someone while the other one holding me down.

"We got her, get the car ready."

After he Hung up, they rushed with me towards the door.

(A Car? What does that mean? Am i being Kidnapped? What are these people wanted?)

After waiting a few minutes, a white minivan was Arrived.

Credits: 断頭台 (pixiv)

"Walk, quickly!"

"Mmmph!"

The men roughly taking me who was tied up. I also desperately resisted, but because I was tied up, I cannot resist ... and I was pushed into the car and taken away in no time.

I was seated in the middle of the backseat with the men who kidnapped me on both sides ... There was one man in the driver's seat and one in the passenger seat. The men keep driving without speaking anything.

(Where am i taken to ...?)

Who are these guys? What was the purpose of kidnapping me?

(I'm Scary ...! Somebody ...)

I could only tremble in fear without understanding anything.

*A Few minutes Later*

The car pull up at somewhere outside the city at the old warehouse. I was brought inside and then tied me up to a pillar. They also wrap another ropes to my legs so i'll be unable to move.

"Be quiet here for a while."

he said that, and the men went out of the warehouse and locked it.

What will happen in the future ...?
I was struck by despair in a dark and quiet warehouse. The men will not leave me until they receive the ransom ...

there is no guarantee that they will be release me safely even if they receive the money. I was tightly tied up and couldn't move, I couldn't call for help because I was being gagged, and I was desperate to escape if I was confined in a locked warehouse ...

(Please ... someone ... Help ...)

I had no choice but to lie on the cold floor of the warehouse and pray for help

I had no choice but to lie on the cold floor of the warehouse and pray for help ...

*END*