Meeting of destiny's:Part one

(Fuwa's pov)

"You'll do nicely" said a strange voice that reverberated in my head. My eye's snapped open but I only saw darkness around me. "Who are you! Where are you? Where Am I?" I said in a rush panicking. For some reason that voice sounded familiar but I didn't know where it came from. But no response came as their was a large blowing sound as I fell unconscious.

(Argyle starshine's pov)

"Good night my little pony" I said slowly closing the door on my daughter sunny

"Good night my little pony" I said slowly closing the door on my daughter sunny. I sighed happy I had such a wonderful daughter and began to head down to my desk. Arriving at my desk I sat down and began to go over notes.

"What went wrong here?" I said puzzling over the history of the earth pony's and the relics and story's I have found. Suddenly the ground began to rumble. My head shot up and I began to run upstairs to make sure sunny is safe. Grabbing sunny and rushing outside I waited until the quake was over.

"Daddy what's that?" Asked a scared sunny. I followed sunny's hoof and noticed a glowing comet streaking down heading straight towards us!

"Quick we have to get out of the way" I galloped out of the way of the strange comet and waited for it to hit. But as it got closer I noticed something strange about the comet. Rainbow's were coming off of it as it fell instead of the normal fire.

"What is going on?" I looked down at maretime bay excepting to see everypony outside but their wasn't even a single light on. But before I could decide the comet crashed beside our house.

"Sunny stay here. Okay?" I set sunny down and looked her in the eye. After she nodded I started to creep over to the crater the comet had created. When I looked inside I gasped.

"What is it what is it?" asked sunny who trotted over before looking into the crater "Whoa" She said after looking inside.

"It's a pony" She said amazed. Then the pony began to move and tried to get up but failed. Once again the pony tried and this time the pony was successful. Walking in a weird way almost as if not used to walking yet the pony looked up at us.

"Who are you? Where am i?" It asked staying far enough away so we could see it clearly.

"I'm argyle starshine and this is my daughter sunny starscout and this is maretime bay" I said in a calming tone. "Who are you?" I asked trying to be as kind as possible.

"I'm-I'm fuwa" The pony said beginning to trust us.

"Well fuwa you don't seem to know anypony around here would you like to come inside?" I asked.

"Anypony? Well I guess I don't" Fuwa seemed to chuckled before stepping into the moonlight. My jaw dropped as I could see him for the first time.

"what are you?" I said confused but amazed.

"Wait what?" Fuwa said then looked around himself seeming to see himself for the first time.

"Well I guess I'm a alicorn" He said in a normal way. Before widening his eyes.

"A ALICORN!!" He shouted.

I rushed over and brought fuwa inside with sunny right on my tail. Fuwa seemed to be having a mental break-down as he looked at himself and his surrounding clearly for the first time.

"Whoa their whoa their calm down fuwa their you go. Sunny I think it would be best for fuwa here if you went to bed" I said sunny seemed to agree and walked up to her room in a daze.

"I can't be a alicorn! this has to be a dream!" Fuwa said in a panic after sunny left.

"What do you mean?" I said curious. Fuwa looked at me and came to a decision.

"you'll keep my secret right?" He asked. I nodded "we can keep you hidden from the rest of the pony's" I said.

"Wait what?" Fuwa asked more confused then ever "Why?".

"Well if they found out about you they might lock you up or who know's what else" I said wondering why fuwa didn't seem to know why he shouldn't be found.

"But why? What happened?" Fuwa asked his fear and shock slowly disappearing revealing a surprisingly mature pony-alicorn underneath.

"That is the million dollar question. But you should be tired maybe it's time for bed" I said with a sigh.

"Okay fine but I have a question before then" Fuwa gestured over to my research. I didn't think he noticed that.

"Why are you researching the mane six?" He said.

"The mane six? Who are they?" I said wondering if fuwa new more then I thought.

"You know twilight,applejack,fluttershy,rarity,rainbow dash and pinkie pie?" Fuwa said listing off names that didn't sound familiar at all.

"Who are they?" I asked.

Fuwa stared at me in shock then a strange wind blew throughout the house and fuwa's face first went in shock then dead calm.

"Their nopony important just a ponytale from where I come from. But I'm really tired now mister could I please go to sleep?" Fuwa asked. I wanted to ask more questions but decided that fuwa's well being came first so leading fuwa up to sunny's room I started to get ready to put him to sleep.

"Uhhh why am I sleeping with sunny?" He asked seemingly confused.

"We don't have another bedroom in here. But is their a problem?" I asked worried about fuwa.

"No no problem at all it's fine thank you for sheltering me and I hope I don't cause you any trouble" Fuwa walked into sunny's room and then into her bed but also apart from her. He also grabbed the purple dragon teddy I made for sunny.

"Good night my little pony's" I said before turning off the lights.

(Fuwa's pov)

As I snuggled into sunny's bed questions raced through out my mind. How was I a alicorn? Why didn't argyle know who he was researching? How am I in the world of mlp? How long has it been since all three pony kind's split? Who's voice was that who brought me here and why did they tell me not to tell argyle anything? And most of all why did he say to stay hidden?