The two crystals: Fuwa's confusion

(Fuwa's pov)

"Wait what?" I stared at Everypony in utter shock.

"Yeah, we will reunite the two crystals and bring magic back!" Sunny said smiling.

"What's wrong Fuwa? Does something not make sense?" Izzy asked.

"Is everypony here going to ignore the fact that Fuwa was glowing! And had super pony strength!?" Hitch blurted out suddenly.

"oh yeah! " Sunny giggled with a smile that said she had forgotten all about it.

"Fuwa, What was that glowing?" Zipp gasped "Was it magic?"

"Magic? There's no way, I've been with Fuwa for many moons. If he had magic he would tell me. Right, Fuwa?" Sunny asked.

"To be honest I don't know what that was. And I barely remember anything from when I was glowing" I answered honestly.

"Barely anything? So you do remember something" Zipp noticed.

"Yeah, tell us. Did you feel like you could bust through walls? Or that you could do a quad triple backflip? Or that you could see through walls?" Izzy bounced around.

"Izzy focus," Zipp said.

"Well, not really Izzy. But how do I describe this? It was like I was surrounded by my dear friends, And their confidence in me was strong enough to move mountains, Which showed with that super-strength you guys are talking about. But It also felt like I was all alone and had just woken up after a massive nap. It was really strange," I remembered trying my best to describe it.

"Well, You are an alicorn, right? Maybe it's due to that fact. That your alicorn blood allows you to use magic?" Sunny theorized.

"I don't think so. But getting back on the topic what are the two crystals?" I looked over at Zipp.

"Well, one's the pegasus crystal that's on my mum's crown. The other is the unicorn crystal Izzy thinks is in Bridlewood" She answered.

"But don't you think that it would be better to untie the tribes with friendship? Instead of with crystals, I mean twilight and the rest of the mane six always said friendship is magic" I argued trying to steer them on the right path. I wasn't convinced that reuniting some old dusty crystals would do anything.

"But with magic life would be so much better! And with it, everypony would get along again!" Sunny argued back.

I shook my head but chose to keep my doubts to myself.

"So how did you learn of the crystals?" I looked around.

"From this," Izzy went up and showed me a glass pane.

(Couldn't find one without the middle so imagine it's not there)

"Is that?" I gasped at the sight of twilight's symbol above the two crystals.