Unity: The return of friendship

(No pov)

"There it is! Maretime bay!" Izzy shouted pointing towards the town.

"Alright let's go," Alphabittle grunted. 

"Can you walk yet Fuwa?" Haven asked a little tired.

"I think I can, Yes" Fuwa answered sliding off back and landing on his hooves. For a second he stumbled and both Haven and Alphabittle went to catch him but he managed to catch himself. 

"All right let's go find sunny!" Fuwa smiled as we all started to run into town.

"Sunny!" Izzy suddenly yelled rushing forward seeing Sunny and hitch. 

"Sunny Starscout! HITCH TRAILBLAZER" Fuwa yelled running over to the two.

"Fuwa! I-" Sunny started before Fuwa charged right into Hitch.

"Fuwa!" She yelled her voice being echoed by everypony else.

"Why'd you do that!" Izzy asked.

"Don't ever give up again! You're a bloody sheriff! You're a figure of authority! And you didn't even look back at me!" Fuwa scolded. Zipp started to walk forward however Alphabittle put his hoof out. Hitch laughed.

"Come on dude! You can't just do that, But I guess you're right" Hitch smiled standing up and pushing Fuwa back a little.

"Stallions" Haven rolled her eyes. But Fuwa wasn't done his gaze becoming hard once more he turned to look at Sunny.

"Miss Starscout, I am very disappointed in you young lady. And so is your father," Fuwa huffed.

"What?" Sunny uttered.

"You just gave up on his dream and your own. Hell Mine too. You just gave up! If you give up you destroy your father's dream, You dishonor him," Fuwa scolded.

"Who said I'm giving up! There's a third crystal!" Sunny revealed rushing over to Alphabittle and Haven. She was about to ask for the third crystal but it turns out they were already holding them out.

"Wait you've got to get out of here!" Hitch warned remembering why they were running in the first place. Suddenly the ground behind them started to rumble as a massive steel pony raced up the track.

"Sprout?" I sighed.

"Yeap," Hitch confirmed. I shook my head.

"Would you look at this our enemy's delivered themselves to us!" Sprout announced within the metal pony.

"No no no, We're not here to fight mister big robot pony!" Haven said.

"I do not accept your surrender! Load the splat-a-pult!" He commanded but the very few earth ponies besides him didn't listen and two ran away.

"Get your flank out of there like a good boy sprout!" Fuwa ordered.

"What are you! Some sort of mutant! He's got wings and a horn!" Sprout insulted. Fuwa put his hoof over his heart in mock pain. 

"Gosh," He muttered.

Sprout then pulled a lever and the front of the construct pushed forward becoming a batting ram.

"We have to stop that thing!" Zipp observed.

"yeah but how?" Izzy asked.

"Blood and sweat!" I grinned running up to it. "FOR NARNIA!" Fuwa yelled.

"What or who is Narnia?" Haven said dumbfounded.

"We can beat it with magic, Fuwa!" Sunny called halting Fuwa's charge.