4️⃣

Hey friends, first of all sorry for being late. I lost my account once and i retrieved it before two three days. But after that too I was not able to access to my account. I don't know what happened with my account, i needed to login for n th time. I think now it got fixed. And Thanku for everyone who voted and commented on previous part. If you can then share it with your friends 🙏
❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Come Mrs. Oberoi said one of the constable who came to seek information from Anika.

Yeah she sat on the seat, a inspector was also sitting infront of her.

So Mrs. Oberoi straight to the point. I'm here for that murder case, and I want some information from you, coz only you can answer my questions clear?

Yes sir.

So, you were there in the apartment when she murdered..

Yes.

You were the first one who saw her..

Yes.

You didn't see the culprits...

No.

But that's not look so matching Mrs. Oberoi.. You were in the apartment when the murder happening, you're the one who saw her first but you didn't saw the culprits. That's not ok with me...tell me you saw them right?

First of all this is not a murder case, it's a rape case. Why are you manipulating it?

That's not what I asked...the inspector was enraged.

Sighing Anika said, I didn't see them.

Them? How you know it 'them' it can be 'he' or 'she' right ? The inspector smirked.

You're forgetting inspector, I'm a doctor, i was here in the hospital when she brought here, even in the postmartem time too. I know it was a gang rape.

You think I'll buy this? No you're caught Mrs. Oberoi.

I didn't get you Mr. First of all You're interogating me without any report is a baseless thing. And with what permission you're questioning me? This case is investigating by special investigation team right?

Don't be smart okay...the inspector said while gritting his teeth.

Sighing she said
shall i leave, it's time for my rounds. She said while getting up from the chair.

The inspector jerked his chair and held her elbow tightly.

Tell me where is that chip?

Leave me..she hissed due to pain.

You very well know what I'm talking about , so no need of this drama anymore. Tell me where is the chip, i know the chip and laptop is with you

Leave me... she forcefully freed her hands and stared him with bloodshot eyes...

Stay away from me that's only good for you. She said with anger filled voice.