1️⃣1️⃣

Hey dearies,

I'm back with new update. Due to some technical reasons I couldn't update and I'm extremely sorry for that. If you can spare me for the last time. Hope this story is still in your reading list. Very much delighted for the ones who voted and commented on the previous part💖

Her uneasiness flew away when she saw his figure. Her eyes started to cry in happiness. The smile was not leaving her face. Him, His smile, his eyes which she missed the most. She felt like throw herself into his arms and say how much she missed him.She stood there watching his smile.

She missed him... missed his smile.... missed his whole presence in her life. She wanted to tell him how much she missed him....she wanted to complain that he took so much time for return...at last she wanted to rest herself in his arms, listening his heartbeats..... Anika was lost in shivay.

Ladies and gentlemen, first of all I would like to say thankyou to everyone who gathered here for this party. As we all know this party is to celebrate my Shivay bhaiyya's birthday. And I want to be the first person to wish you bhaiya.... happy birthday bhaiya... Rudra said while giving a heartwarming smile to shivay who hugged his brother warmly. Elders smiled in contentment watching their child's happiness.

Before starting the function i want to share something important with you all.. Shakti said coming forward.
By the grace of God i have a beautiful family and I am very much delighted to say that there is an addition in our family.... Everyone grasped and looked at pinky in surprise thinking she's expecting.

Oh please don't misunderstand my words, Shakti said smilingly
i just want to introduce a person who become my family.
Shakti nudges shivay, and shivay  forwarded his hands to the audience. Everyone looked at each other, so was Anika.... and she saw a girl in white gown appears. Anika recognized her easily as she saw her with shivay before months. Before she enter into stage Shivay came and hold her hands ever gently and guide her towards stage. Shakti smiled and pulled her towards him.

So everyone, meet Mahima Manohar and soon to be Mahima Shivay Singh Oberoi. Mahima and shivay blushed profusely. Everyone gasped for the new information some of them hooted for the couple, Some was saying they both look so beautiful together.... someone said they look like made for each other...etc.

But one soul was sitting there not knowing how to react. The news was so much for her to handle. Everything went blank in her mind. Her long time love is now someone else's. How she supposed to react... Nothing was in her mind except the picture of them standing infront of her looking at each other with so much love and getting praised by everyone.  What she would say.... Anika was in utter shock , that she completely don't know how to react. She sat there staring the couple...processing what she heard. She was aware that something bad is going to happen, but didn't thought that her world is to collapse. She stared the cake cutting ceremony, where he feeds his lady with all the love. And she too feeds him reciprocating the feelings. With one look everyone can say that they are in so much love. But the lost soul was sitting there looking at them like a doll without reacting. She didn't cried..not even a single drop of tear fall from her eyes. What she did was just stare them. Her parents who is happy for the couple, don't have little knowledge about what their daughter is going through.

Ani... Tej shooked her shoulder.

She stared him.