7️⃣

Running out of time so short update 💖

Hey sweetheart what are you doing...om asked Gouri taking her in a back hug.

Om look at this diary, every page contains our photos.

Yeah it looks amazing he said caressing the photo. Btw from where did you got it?

Offo you forgot it already. Anu oops bhabhi gave me.

With that reply his face turned cold and he withdraw from the hug.

Look these all our lovely pictures. I don't know from where did she got it. But amazing right?

I don't think this is that much amazing just fine. That's it.

Arre now you only told na it's amazing.

Gouri just leave this matter. Shall we discuss something else?

What happened? Didn't you like bhabhi's gift? She asked holding his hands, which jerked off right away.

Just stop ranting about her Gouri. And who told you to call her bhabhi ha. She is not your bhabhi. In fact she's no one for us. Just a stranger.

Gouri was stunned with th revelation by om.

Om... what are...you even saying? I didn't get anything.

Look Gouri, you should cut all the relationship with that lady. You don't know about her. She's a cunning and evil women. He said gritting his teeth.

What...you may misunderstood her om. I know her for years and..

Not more than us Gouri. We are seeing her from past five years and that's enough for us to judge her character. You know how much she's troubling us, She is a criminal because of her our mahi...

Mahiii? Who's that?

I'll tell you everything Gouri, but not now. You should understand one thing clearly that she's not what you're thinking. Keep this always in your mind. Saying he left the room.

Gouri stood there not knowing how to react. She was somewhat confused with her odd behaviour but she was not aware of the reality. Gouri couldn't process what she heard because she knows that how Anika loved this family, how she wanted to be one among them and how she used to adore the family. But one thing was sure that this family members are misunderstood Anika and she need to sort this things out. For that she has to talk with Anika and need to know her part of story also. Gouri decided to talk with Anika. Without wasting time she walked towards anika's room.

Don't feel bad, i said that for good only

I didn't understand

Look shivay is not gonna accept you in this lifetime. You have to understand that. Well these kinds of questions will arise again and I can't answer them frequently and I'm not interested in it also.

Can I ask you a question Anika...you very well know that he's not gonna accept you. Then for what purpose you're clinging on him?

That's my choice aunty you don't need to worry about it.

Pinky sighed in disbelief. You know that you don't deserve this all. Then why Anika... No one is going to accept you. Even I can't... You can't replace Mahi in our Life. Then why the hell are you bearing this humiliation?

Silence was the answer.

Again sighing pinky said

Still you have time. Leave us, just leave us in peace. Saying she left.

After that Anika took her phone and called someone.

Yes, arrange a meeting with inspector Arnav Rajput. Saying she Hung the call and turned to leave but got shocked seeing Gouri there. With her expression she could conclude that Gouri heard everything what pinky said.

What's happening Anu? She said walking towards her.

Wh..at?

Don't try to hide anything. I wanna know everything. I wanna know why the people in this house rudely behaving with you? What have you done for they treating you like this?

Gouri...

Truth Anu..i want truth. Om told me you are a criminal...evil women why?

Anika's eyes moistened hearing that.

It's complicated Gouri.. I'll... before she could tell something Gouri dragged her towards guest room and locked the door.

Now tell me Anu who is Mahi? How you're related to her? Where she is?

She's no more. She passed away before 5 years....

How?

........

Oberoi mansion shivay's secret room .

Shivay was sitting in front of Mahi's portrait. Today was Om's engagement Mahi...you know we had planned many things on his marriage right? I'm missing you so much Mahi...in fact everyone is Missing you...if you were with us....he sighed in tears. Once the truth comes out... once I identify the culprit I'll show who is Shivay Singh Oberoi and what was Mahi meant for me. If Anika have any hand in the crime I'll make her life a living hell. It's my promise to you Mahi.

What if she's innocent? He felt someone asking to him.

No it can't. Definitely she would have some motive, if not then why she would live here for 5 years without any expectations. I have strong feeling, that she is the one behind my Mahi's death.

But again and again someone is asking him what is Anika is innocent and how he gonna deal with her. But for that he doesn't have an answer.

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Precap: then why the hell are you wasing your life here Anu... asked an enraged Gouri. 5 years Anu 5 years..you wasted your 5 years for this selfish people. Not anymore.... I'll not allow you to spoil your life.

But Gouri...

Divorce.... you're divorcing him. That's final.

So this is a glimpse of coming updates. Next update probably about Mahi's character revelation. And tbh i don't know when will be the next update as I'm having a tight schedule. I got two days off and from tomorrow I need to go back my work. So will update next part as soon as possible.

Hit the star button if you like the update.