1️⃣2️⃣

Hey guys i know I'm late but i just wanted to share you all that I'm really happy as our show is celebrating it's seventh anniversary. Ishqbaaaz is not just a show for me , it's an emotion that i, you and we all celebrated for whole three years. One thing i have to say is  that we have a beautiful, incredible yet crazy fandom which always cherish the memories and moments of Ishqbaaaz. Honestly this is for the first time for me to witness this much amount of love for a show that too after off air. Amazed with the countless amount of love by fans and our fandom is becoming large  with  more people joining and loving Ishqbaaaz making me more proud of our show. Sending all my love to everyone....Still we deserve a comeback right?

Back to the story.....

Shivay was confused as hell ,  he was thinking that Anika is behind all the thing but after the talk with Arnav he is confused. His thoughts break when somebody shook him.

How you feeling? is there paining anywhere? Anika was Infront of him being concerned. 

you have to take medicine... saying she moved towards the cupboard. Seeing her Infront ,Shivay was enraged with anger because of this women he lost all his peace and she is standing Infront of him looking all nice and good. His fist become round thinking about her. But he kept himself calm as he has to control it until the truth comes out. But he's not ready to leave her like that , he promised to himself that he will make her spill the truth and will prove Arnav wrong.

Without knowing what is going in his brain Anika was taking out his medicine. She take his medicine and turned to give but her eyes  widened watching him too close to her. Shivay was standing dangerously close to her. She was not expecting such a move from him, she could feel his breathing and she realized that his hands were snaking through her waist. His gaze made her nervous like hell. 

What are you... Anika was about to ask but before she could complete he said..

why didn't you dress your wound? he said caressing her forehead.

I'll do it... she said trying to get out from his grip.

you didn't dress till now right... then let me do it. Saying he brought the first aid box and started to dress her wound. Even though he is  busy in treating her wound, his one hand was still there in her waist, and his intense gaze which she find very much uncomfortable. He kept her close to himself, she could feel his cologne.  Shivay was time to time looking at her for a reaction but what made him more confused is her nervousness. He was expecting something else from her side, but he could see the uncomfortablity in her eyes. For an unknown reason he didn't like that.

It's ok.. saying she forcefully came out of his grip and turned to other side.

You're medicine  is there. Don't  stress  you're hand. If there any pain you can contact Dr. I'm leaving for hospital. Saying she left from there.

He was confused with her behavior. It was her wish to marry him, because of her he lost Mahi. Shouldn't she be happy when he's being nice to her. He's behaving so nice to her that every wife would wish for. Especially for Anika , he was always cold with her but now treating her with love. But why she's not responding to that? Why she looks so sad? So many questions came to his mind, but all went unanswered. But he was not ready to give up.