8️⃣

Thankyou so much for your votes and comments in the previous part. Please do share this story with your friends too 💖

Sir, Anika is going to meet inspector Arnav. She had arranged a meeting with him. And it's sure she is going to handover the proofs to him.

...........

No sir, she will not escape this time.

..........

She is not gonna meet him.

David hung the call and started discussing with his team members.

**************

Oberoi mansion guest room

Tell me who's Mahi.... what's your connection with her? Gouri asked to Anika.

Mahi.......Mahima....if she was alive, she will be in my place.

You mean she is....

She was shivay's life.... Anika sighed and continued...

Mahima manohar, a girl with full of energy and chirpiness. She was exact replica of her mother Salomi. Mahima lost her mother when she was at the age of 10. Her father Manohar was the one who brought her, he was a Police officer. She was a very ambitious and wanted to become a journalist. After completing her degree in journalism she moved to Austria for further studies. It was her father's insistence lead her to move to Austria because after completing her graduation she proved that she is a promising journalist which caused forming powerful rivals at tender age. Her father was feared about her life and forced her to move Austria. Understanding her father's worries she agreed to it.

But when she reached Austria, her rivals followed her there too. But she was not afraid of anyone. She fought with them, gaining more haterd from them.

When she was in Mumbai as a part of her project she found some drug dealers and there by identified powerful persons who are behind them and brought them into light...it includes politicians, civil servants, technicians and many more. They all behind her life, they followed her in Austria and kept troubling her.

Their aim was her life, because she caused them many loses. When she brought their deeds into light, because of power they escaped from jail but in life they lost everything... career, power, politics, house, family..... So they valued her life to their loss.

Austria

Mahima was returning home after her part-time job in a super market. She lives in a hostel, after her classes she used to go for part-time job. When she was walking she felt someone following her, it was pitch dark there and she didn't find anyone. She fastened her steps, again felt shadows behind her. Understanding the trouble she ran from there, turning back she saw six to seven men following her. She ran through the unknown road of Austria. It was a secluded area , suddenly a van came infront of her, before she could process anything the people who are behind her lift her and put on the van. She was shouting and screaming but none didn't care. They just mocked her. Then a phone rings and someone answered it. Cutting the call the person said,