9️⃣

Hey friends , thankyou for voting and commenting on previous part 💖
Spare me for being late. If you can then please do share this story with your friends also.

Understanding your pov I'm not adding more scenes of Mahima and Shivay. I'll be showing some important incidents only 💖

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

After dropping mahima at hostel shivay returned to his hotel. He didn't forget to give his card as she is alone in this city and there are chances for attack against her.

I know I'm a stranger to you, but still if you need any help then call me. But she only smiled at him.

Reminiscing the happenings he drifted into sleep.

After that day they didn't met. But true to shivay's thoughts there was an attack against Mahima inside the hostel. The warden didn't allowed her to stay there after that incident. Due to circumstances they met again. She was in need of a shelter, without thinking twice he arranged her stay.  Gradually they become friends may be more than friends. Shivay had given her the post of his personal secretary despite of her rejection. Oberoi family was also came close to Mahima. Family also felt the unspoken connection between shivay and Mahima.

But whenever Mahima felt the urge to convey her feelings for him something brought her back. She always felt that she's going to snatch someone's life.....like he belongs to someone else... Though he never said about any special person in his life, still she felt someone's presence.

Feelings was mutual for Mahima and Shivay, but they never crossed the limits. Both can feel the connection but went unspoken.

On a fine day

Mahima and Shivay was sitting in the beach, killing the leisure time. He never left her side in these times, more than Mahima he feared her enemies. Maybe because of his  presence nobody tried to harm her.

Mahi....

Hmm....

By the end of this month I need to go back to Mumbai....

Hm...

What will you do after my departure?

Maybe I'll complete my studies..

What if they again comes?

I don't know... maybe god will send someone else to help me like he send you...

Oh...so someone will come to my place right?

No... Trust me no one can replace your place in my life.

Then tell me what place I'm holding in your life?

Shivay...

I wanna know, what am I to you... He asked directly looking at her eyes.