THIRTEEN

"Aw, sweet girl, did you go potty?" I whined again, squirming. "Sh sh. It's okay, princess. You did so good. Come on. We can get you all cleaned up." He stood up, and I whined again, kicking.

"Nonono!"

"You don't want to be all dry, honey?" He held me close to him, swaying slowly.

"I-I do it m'sewf!"

"Mmm I don't think so, sweet baby. You need a big persons help to make sure you're all clean and won't get any ouchies. I'll go super quick, angel. I promise." The tears started falling, and my wriggling sped up.

"No! No man see! P'ease!" He shushed me for a few minutes, bouncing.

"Okay baby. Hey hey shh. Alright. That's okay. Do you mind if Miss Ball changes you?" I shrugged, and he passed me to Alexia. "When did you last change a sweet little girl?" She bit her lip.

"Mmm. Before Claire. I know how though." He nodded, thinking for a moment.

"I'll walk you through it, but I can't look at her. You can tell me the steps as you do them. Come on." She followed him into the nursery that Sherry and I were in earlier and put me on the table. Zion turned around, facing away from me. Alexia handed me a stuffie.

"Comfort item." Zion hummed. "Untape." She did each thing as she said it and Zion hummed at each one. "Wipe."

"Front to back. Twice." He instructed and she did as told.

"Hips up. Roll it. Fresh one. Hips down. Powder. Tape. Hand sanitizer." Finally Zion turned around, making an excited expression at me.

"Good girl! All better now! Where did you put the bottle, Lex?"

"On the end table by the couch, mas- Zion." She cut herself off, blushing bright red and Zion smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"Shower and get ready for bed. I am going to put Kiara down and I'll come check on you." She nodded, scurrying off, and Zion carried me back to the living room. "Now, it's bedtime, little one. I expect that you're going to be a good girl and try to rest for me. Yes sir?" I nodded and mumbled a soft reply.

"Yes sir." He smiled, leaning back on the couch and bringing the bottle to my lips.

"Good girl. Sweet dreams, sunshine." One of his hands held the bottle while the other tangled into my hair. I dozed off in no time.

***

I woke up in a crib that was placed in the corner of the nursery room. I whined softly, feeling the wetness on my behind and trying to lower the bars. I couldn't get them down, and squirmed in the diaper, not liking the feeling. I heard talking and whined a little louder, hoping they would hear me. Nothing. Again a little louder. Finally Zion walked in, smiling.

"Well, good morning, buttercup!" I huffed at him, shaking the bars as a hint. "Do you need something, baby?"

"Let me out." I grumbled.

"Ask nicely if you want something, sweetheart."

"Zion!"

"Yes, Kiara? Aww your bottom is looking awfully heavy. Don't you want someone to help you with that?"

"Where is Alexia?" My annoyance was clear in my voice.

"Miss Ball is still sleeping, cutie."

"Who were you talking to?" My annoyance subsided only a bit as my curiosity got the better of me.

"If you ask nicely and be a good girl, you can find out." I groaned getting quiet.

"Please let me out." He smiled, dropping the side on the crib and lifting me.