Chapter 1 - The New Girl

"Aurora lets go, we are going to be late!" That's my dad always rushing, I don't think he knows how long it takes to just look decent. I gather all my books and put them in my bag. "Okay lets rock and roll." I say jogging down the stairs, "We need to work on this waking you up thing, when I say get up and get ready. I mean get up and get ready now, not get up and get ready in 10 minutes." I cant possibly be the only person who cant wake up and 7:00 am. "Dad we've been unpacking for the last 3 weeks. I have gotten hardly any sleep and 7:00 is way to early." I explain to my slightly annoyed father, he rolls his eyes and smiles.

"Okay bye dad" I open my door, I then feel a tight grip suddenly on my arm "Wait, wait, sit back down I want to talk for a second." I sit back in the passenger seat. "okay I know this is all new and I know you hate moving but-" "Dad I am going to be fine, ill make friends I promise." I give my dad a warm smile and he nods his head. "I love you." My dad reminds me, "I love you too." I shut the door and adjust my bag. I take in my surroundings, people. A lot a lot of people. I look up at the sign on the building reads ' Hamilton High School. ' I take a deep breathe and walk to the doors.

I feel eyes staring at me as I walk trying to find the office, I turn my head looking around. There it is I see a sign that says 'OFFICE' I walk up to the desk and ask for my timetable. "Just a moment" the lady working the desk says, I nod and look around. this school is not what I thought it would be, I imagined it to be very fancy but its definitely not. It actually reminds me of my old school, the school that I hate so much. The people there were just idiots, they were pathetic. Sad thing is I had no friends at that school, so hopefully the people here are decent or at least nice.

Math, really? the first class of the day had to be math I rolled my eyes and began walking. I found my class and walked in slowly praying that this is my class so I wouldn't have to do the walk of shame. All eyes are on me, "Err may I help you?" the teacher turned his attention to me. "Uh hi, I am the new girl" the new girl, did I forget my name or something? ugh. "Aurora my name is Aurora." I corrected myself. "Oh yes of course take a seat next to Holland." I looked at the girl with the strawberry blonde hair, she wasn't paying attention, she was on her phone. I shuffle over to my seat and sit down letting out a sigh of relief. I took out my math book and began taking notes that was on the chalk board. I could see Holland looking at me from the corner of my eye, in fact she was staring. I hesitatingly looked at her and she didn't budge, she was still staring at me. I turned my attention back to the board hoping she would too, but she didn't. I looked at her "What are you doing? you're creeping me out." I whisper, we were now both looking at each other, what is wrong with this girl ? "The new girl?" she asked. "Aurora Taylor." I filled her ears, "Holland Roden." she smiles, as do I. with that we both turn our attention back to the teacher MR Cowell.

It was finally lunch, I went to the cafeteria and looked around for a seat.. No such luck, I began to walk the opposite way until- "AURORA OVER HERE!" I turned and saw Holland standing there waving. I smiled and walked over to her, "Hey." I smiled, "Aurora, this is Colton he is my boyfriend, this is David but you can call him Dave." They all greeted me and I just smiled. I sat down next to Holland who seemed to be busy with Colton, I sat there awkwardly not saying a word. "So Aurora?" I look up to see Dave looking at me, "Uh yeah." I looked at my food. "What brings you here to Hamilton?" he questioned me, " I -uh -I -my dad got transferred here for work." bloody hell spit your words out Aurora. I am not really the best when it comes to talking with boys, especially attractive ones.. Like Dave well lets just say his smile could buy me. "Oh okay, well if you stick with us I am sure your time here wont be that bad." He smiled, oh I hope so. This school isn't that bad I guess, I mean I already made friends.. right?

The bell rang which means class time, I now had Drama Studies my favourite subject. but it would be even better if I could find my class. Holland and everybody else went their separate ways so they were no help.

It has probably have been 5 minutes since the bell has gone, awesome so I am 5 minutes late to class, that's not going to look good.

I was walking around hoping to find my class when I saw a boy at the lockers, well his locker I think. I walked up to him to ask if he could help me. "Hey, um do you mind telling me where my class is?" I stood there for a solid of 2 minutes and he was just shuffling his books in his locker.

Okay.. I began to walk away when he grabbed my arm, it shocked me. "What class is it?" I turned around and was now face to face with him. I studied his face a little, he had a lot of beauty spots on his cheeks and a really structured face. probably more structured then my life- "Hello?" he waved his hand in front of my face. "Oh sorry, I have Drama Studies." I snapped out of my gaze. "Oh well follow me, you're in my class." He turned and started walking. I stood there for a second wondering if I should follow, so I did. "Dylan." he spoke. "Aurora." I continued to follow him.

_________
Hey guys this is the first chapter of Demonic, this chapter was kind of boring but the next few chapters it gets a little bit interesting.

It would help me a lot if you could vote this chapter and comment you thoughts so far. Next chapter will be up sometime next week :)
- E