Chapter 4

AlexisHemsworth: mom vibes

1,300,000 likes ~ 9,000 comments

---

Being reunited with the Hemsworth siblings and Hazel is always a good time as they really are the craziest family that I have ever met. I used to think that my sisters and I were pretty wild until Chris introduced me to his family when we flew to Australia together a few weeks into dating. 

Seeing Chris in his natural habitat reinforced the fact that I knew hew was the one for me. Hearing stories from his childhood was pretty nerve-wracking but I am happy to know that our child will have all these amazing stories to listen to and experience some of the safer ones.

"Hazel Hemsworth is back in the house." The Hemsworth brothers hit their hands against the wooden table repeatedly while howling and I find myself laughing at their childish antics.

"Thank you." Hazel pulls a face while fighting back a smile. "It feels good to be reunited with my favorite cousins which reminds me that we need to do a big family reunion the next time that you go back to Australia. It will be good to get the entire Hemsworth clan back together."

"That might be asking for too much." Chris grimaces. "You know what we're all like when we get together like that."

"You guys barely met up with anyone when you came down last summer to film your movie." Hazel gives him a look and he waves her off. "I am excited to see what you guys had me get you shredded for and I do expect royalties."

Liam lets out a loud laugh, "We already paid you."

"Royalties, dumbass." Kristina gives her a brother a look and he pulls a silly face. "You'll get paid more depending on how well the movie does in the box office."

"The Outback will definitely be a box office success after seeing the way you guys worked whenever I would join you on set." My sister in law smiles at my words. "You truly are a talented family and it's nice to see you work on a project again after how many years."