Chapter Three

BAD ROMANCE | 0.3

"I WANT YOU."

Alaric Saltzman had watched Fallon and Hope's romantic montage from afar, he hadn't chased after them on their late night adventures, or interfered at all really

After basically throwing the two together, he'd figured it was best to let them do the rest.

But now here he was watching the two teens with tension thick enough to cut with a knife, so of course he had to intervene.

And when a new recruit needs rescuing well he can't help but recruit Fallon and Hope.

If only Alaric had known that he would do more bad than good.

February 25, 2028

Atlanta, Georgia.

The silence in the car had been deafening and Fallon Iganacio was pissed.

Hope Mikealson was driving her crazy.

Mostly because they'd kissed and Hope had done everything in her power to avoid her and Fallon didn't take it lightly.

For five freaking days.

Fallon didn't go easily ignored and if Hope was anyone else, things would have gone very differently.

But instead here she was, still being ignored and worse in the back of an SUV on a long ass road trip to help someone as if she had any interest in that.

Which she didn't by the way, she was convinced that everything The headmaster did was illegal.

Fallon had learned much about the littlest Mikealson, her tragic life story of loss and sacrifice.

She didn't pity her but she did feel for her.

For her past and for her hurt.

Hope deserved better and Fallon knew that.

And Fallon was nowhere near better.

Hope was a hero from a family of supposed villains.

She was redemption.

Fallon was the villain, in every sense of the word, from killing for pleasure to down right evil deeds.

Dark magic ran through her veins and people believed that she was corrupted, but Fallon was made of it, and it didn't make her evil.