Chapter 1: The Event

Your adventure began when you were on the central game station , one minute you were having a nice chat with Sonic and Frogger , and the second you look up you could see a ship speeding into Sugar Rush 
...
You were a pretty new game on Litwak's arcade, you just got connected like 2 weeks ago and got to know a lot of the residents and people in here , there still was a good amount of things you didn't know but it was fair , most of them have been connected since centuries ago. 

As quick as you saw that ship go , it dropped you into your knees and saw even Sonic falling down and dropping his rings while Frogger ran away , you could only stare shocked as commotion began to crew on the entrance of the Sugary racing game , Unfortunately it didnt last long as Surge protector began shooing everyone away "Calm down everybody , nothing's going on in here , now return to your games , this is none of y'alls business" ,  but you remained last next to Sonic as you aproached Surge Protector "Uhm.. sir? , mister? Aren't you going to inspect what's even going on?" 

As quick as you finished , Surge protector gave a small glance and returned to write something on his notebook , "Well y/n" he sighed "There's not really much i can do beyond this point" "its their problem now." As he pointed to Sugar Rush and walked away 

You stared for a bit before Sonic gave you a quick tap "Well y/n. I'm going to head back to my game , you should too , the arcade's opening in a few hours y'know?" He chuckled jokingly "wouldn't want to be all sleep deprived , Good night Y/n" , as fast as he finished , he speeded away. 

You were intrigued and wanted to know more , but for tonight you headed back to your game as you mentally promised to get back tomorrow when the arcade closes. You could only lay there , eyes wide open on your bed as you tried to re-imagine the scene again and again ,but god it was no use , you couldnt even see from what game came from. 

But the dreamland was winning  , and You finally fell asleep on your comfy bed

• End of Chapter 1•