🍋🤍 Divus Crewel x MReader🤍🍋

Note: You're a beastman like Leona, Ruggie and Jack!! But you're a dog one unlike them! Also mentions of BDSM in this!! If you don't like please do skip!!

Walking back to the Ramshackle Dorm as it's beginning to get dark, you lift your head up from the ground and notice a familiar potions teacher walking out of the school, noticing him looking a bit tired you decide to go and help him out. Rushing over to Professor Crewel you ask looking up at him worriedly "Professor Crewel are you okay?" noticing you Crewel smiles a little saying "my is one of my pups worried about me? I'm perfectly fine, now what is a pup like you doing out so late? Shouldn't you be in your dorm?" nodding at him you say "I was actually heading there now, but I noticed you and saw that you seem tired Professor are you sure you're okay? If you want you can come back to the Ramshackle Dorm to just get some energy before heading off" smiling at you he says "if you're offering then puppy I will, thank you" following you back to the Ramshackle Dorm, Divus notices your tail wagging excitedly.

Smirking at himself he thinks 'my I didn't think he would be so excited for me to come to his dorm so bad' as you both continue to walk to your dorm you perk your head up and ask him "so why are you out so late Professor?" looking at you surprised Divus smiles and says "I was finishing grading papers including yours puppy, now why are you out so late?" nodding you say to him while wagging your tail "I was just heading back to my dorm, I went for a short stroll to help release some energy since I always have so much energy" nodding and noticing you both have arrived at the dorm, Divus says "it seems we've arrived pup" noticing you have arrived at the dorm you jump up a little in excitement saying "yep! Now come in, you can rest up before heading off. Unless you want to stay the night I don't mind" looking at you surprised Divus notices a slight blush appearing across your cheeks. 

Smirking to himself he thinks 'I see, you seem to like me pup~ now let's see how much you like me pup', walking inside the dorm with you Divus notices how clean it is and says "you seem to keep the dorm in good shape, good boy" wagging your tail happily at the praise you smile happily saying "of course, incase I have guest it's good to keep the dorm clean Professor" nodding and following you into the lounge room Divus sits on a nearby chair and says to you while smirking "now pup~ I noticed you were blushing earlier mr. Why don't you be a good boy and tell me why is that?" looking at him surprised you blush deeply before admitting your feelings for the teacher, mumbling "I-I may or may not have a crush on you" even though you were mumbling, it was loud enough for Divus to hear.

Chuckling he moves his legs and motions for you to come over to which you do, walking over to him you see him smirking up at you "now pup~ why don't you tell me what you just said again?" nodding while blushing deeply you say "I may or may not have a crush on you" blushing slightly Divus says to you "now pup, you might not have noticed but I've grown quite fond of you to. Now do you wish to be with me? And if you do just know that I of course will help you out and if there's anyone bullying you because of our relationship I'll personally deal with them" nodding you lean down and kiss him before saying "I want to be with you professor" smiling at you he says "good boy" before pulling you onto his lap.

Sitting on his lap you move to face him, accidentally rubbing against him slightly turning you on. Ignoring your ever growing hard on you kiss Divus again saying "I'm glad I can be with you Professor" kissing you back before kissing your neck he says to you "please puppy, call me Divus or even Master if you wish~" blushing deeply at the nickname you nod and moan slightly as he kisses your neck and leaves hickeys on your neck and chest, stopping and looking at you Divus says in a sweet tone "such a sweet moan puppy~ now before we go any further we should at least set boundries of course" nodding at Divus you blush and say "alright". Smiling Divus begins to talk to you about what your relationship can be like and if you wish to go into a more dom and sub relationship along with what your safeword can be "I think we should do dishonour for the safeword" you say while smiling at Divus, nodding at you Divus says "that works, now do you want to go further puppy~?" nodding you get off his lap and lead Divus up to your room.

Reaching your room you lead Divus into your room, sitting on your bed you look up at him while blushing deeply knowing where this was about to go you gulp a little and say "t-this is my first time so please be gentle" nodding at you Divus lifts your chin up kissing you before saying "of course pup, I'll be gentle and I'll take my sweet time with you~ now strip" nodding you begin to undress as he watches you with eyes filled with lust and hunger. Blushing deeply you look at him, once fully undressed you sit back on the bed for Divus to come closer to you motioning for you to move more onto the bed to which you do, "now relax baby boy, I'm going to kiss all over your body and slowly tease you before I dare even do anything to you down there" Divus says while smirking, he takes off his jacket and shirt letting you see his bare chest.

Noticing his hard on you notice how big it is thinking to yourself 'shit, how is that going to fit?!' you look up at Divus before he moves back over to you "I'm going to now have some fun with you baby boy~" nodding you lay down letting Divus climb on top of you, nibbling at your neck Divus continues to leave hickeys along your neck and chest. Moaning as he finds your sweet spot Divus smirks and continues to attack that spot as you moan more, noticing you're hard and leaking precum Divus sits up and trails his hands down your chest to your waist before grabbing your thighs, spreading them to show everything "you look so adorable puppy, all you need is an adorable collar to match you~" hiding your blushing face with your hands you look up at Divus who smirks before moving his head down to your hardened member.

Licking your tip you jump slightly as Divus continues to lick the tip of your member ever so slowly as to tease you "p-please more" you beg while moaning, Divus nods and then begins to suck on your member while swirling his tounge around your member making your back arch as you moan out loudly, grabbing his hair ever so slightly you begin to feel a knot begin to form in your stomach but just as you feel like you're about to release Divus lifts his head up with a trail of saliva following connecting his mouth to your member. Whining you look up at him practically begging for that sweet release, "now puppy no whining or you won't get your reward for being such a good boy" Divus says before slowly inserting one finger into your tight anus, moaning out loudly as he touches your prostate you arch your back again moaning from the overwhelming feeling. 

Inserting another finger before adding another to where there's three fingers inside of you, Divus teases your tight hole and kisses you deeply before removing all three fingers and he lines his hard member up to your entrance the precum lubing your hole "now puppy, I'm about to seal this relationship are you ready?" Divus says while he smiles reasuringly looking down at you, nodding you smile up at him saying "yes please fuck me master" smirking at you after you said that nickname Divus quickly thrust into you making you moan out his name loudly, slowly as you got used to his massive size you nod as to let Divus know that he can move.

Kissing you sweetly Divus begins to slowly move, thrusting into you slowly as to help you get used to him fucking you. "P-please more~ fuck me more" you say while moaning, listening to you Divus begins to move faster and rougher hitting your prostate making you moan out, wrapping your arms around his neck you hug him as Divus continues to thrust into you at a fast pace making that knot soon return to your stomach "I'm close master~" you moan as Divus nods moaning out your name saying "I'm close too pup~ you can come my good boy" nodding you moan and come hard all over yours and his chest and stomach, releasing your hug on him you fall back onto the bed as Divus quickly thrusts into you a couple more times before coming inside you. He moves a few more times to ride out the high before pulling out, looking down at your semen covered body Divus smiles softly at you saying "you look so adorable puppy, now let's get you cleaned up hm?" nodding as you hold your arms for him to pick you up "I can't move, can you help please?" chuckling you say as you hold your arms out.

Divus chuckles and picks you up bridal style and carries you off to the bathroom to help clean you up. Reaching the bathroom he places you gently on the edge of the bathtub and begins to run you a bath making sure it's not too hot or too cold, just perfect for you "how are you feeling puppy?" Divus asks looking at you with comfort in his eyes, looking at him warmly you nod smiling saying "I feel amazing, thank you for being so gentle with me" Divus kisses your head and smiles before helping you into the bathtub, once you're sitting in the bathtub he sits next the bathtub helping you wash yourself. 

~Mini time skip~

After the bath, Divus helps you out and dries you with a towel before dressing you in your pjs before putting some clothes on himself, nuzzling into Divus' chest you say happily as you wag your tail "I love you so much, I'm so happy to be with you" chuckling softly Divus cuddles you in your bed saying "I love you too my little pup now sleep well", you soon drifted off to sleep in his arms feeling safe with him.

~The End~

Word Count: 1848

A/N: Holy shit, so this is the first time I've ever really written a lemon so yea it's gonna be really shitty but I am somewhat proud of this one!! I may come back and edit it of course though in the future!!