🍋🤍 Crowley x FReader Part 2 🤍🍋

Request for 

A/N: Yes this is a part 2 to the other chapter which was requested!! I got too invested into it so I was like fuck it ima do a part 2 which has all the sex stuff!! So if you don't like sex or any of that please skip this chapter and again the reader is over 18!!!

"With pleasure" Crowley says smirking at the blushing (Y/n) her face a bright beautiful red that matches her (e/c) eyes. Lightly biting at the girl's neck Crowley begins to slowly strip her off, undoing her school uniform slowly while tracing his hands up and down her body making her moan slightly with each little bite Crowley gives her. Undressing (Y/n) till all that's left on her is her bra and underwear Crowley looks down at the female student blushing as (Y/n) kisses him deeply saying "time to undress you headmaster~" before beginning to help Crowley undress himself leaving Crowley in just his underwear.

Noticing that Crowley has abs, (Y/n) looks up at him smirking as she traces his abs slightly with her hands leading down his V line towards his hard member that's trying to free itself from his underwear, moaning slightly Crowley blushes and watches (Y/n) as she traces his abs all the way down his V line to his waist right where his underwear sits comfortably. Getting down on her knees (Y/n) releases Crowley's hard member, noticing how big it is (Y/n) thinks to herself 'how the fuck is this gonna fucking fit in me?!' as she looks at the big girthy hard member standing out in front of her. Watching (Y/n) with his golden eyes Crowley gently grasps her hair and says in a calm but stern tone "suck it" nodding at Crowley, (Y/n) slowly begins to take in his member in her mouth nearly gagging as it hits the back of her throat. Unable to take the whole thing (Y/n) wraps her gentle fingers around the rest and begins to move her head using her tounge to lick around Crowley's member as he grasps her hair a little bit more moaning slightly.

Knowing that she's doing a good job (Y/n) begins to move her head faster and deeper trying to take all of his member into her mouth and throat, moaning along with each movement of her head sending vibrations up Crowley's member making him moan aswell. Soon reaching climax Crowley grasp's (Y/n)'s hair tightly saying in shakily "I...I'm close dear" nodding slightly at Crowley, (Y/n) smirks and begins to move her head faster along with swirling her tounge around his member specially his tip and along the bottom of his member, moaning more Crowley unknowingly thrusts his hips forward thrusting all of his member down (Y/n)'s throat making her gag slightly as he then climaxes and comes down her throat and into her mouth.

Moving her head away (Y/n) swallows while looking up at Crowley blushing deeply at him, smiling at (Y/n) softly Crowley gently pats her head saying "good girl (Y/n)" helping her up onto her feet, kissing (Y/n) deeply along with using his tounge Crowley could taste a little bit of his semen that was still in (Y/n)'s mouth, moving his head away and licking his lips Crowley smirks at the girl saying "now why don't we prepare you~? Move over to the other side of my desk and lean on it with your ass facing my desk chair" nodding (Y/n) says "alright" and moves to the other side of Crowley's desk doing exactly as she was told along with sticking her ass out for him, following (Y/n) around to the other side of his desk Crowley sits down in his chair and looks in front of him to see (Y/n)'s soaking wet crotch.

Smirking Crowley rubs a couple of fingers against her entrance through her underwear making (Y/n) moan and move slightly trying to get more friction, noticing (Y/n) moving Crowley growls a little saying in a stern tone "stay still dear" before stripping her of both her underwear and bra leaving her completely naked like Crowley. Feeling a slight breeze hit against her crotch (Y/n) moans slightly as Crowley chuckles lightly moving closer to (Y/n) in his chair, rubbing two fingers against her folds Crowley notices how wet she is and says "it seems you've been wanting this for a while hm~?" trying to hold back moans (Y/n) nods saying "y...yes Crowley, p...please fuck me" chuckling more Crowley hums a little and moves his head towards (Y/n)'s folds and lightly licks the soaking wet folds before sticking his tounge into her entrance while also playing with her clit with his left hand, with his remaining right hand Crowley begins to stroke his now again hard member getting ready for when he finally fucks the adorable (Y/n) in front of him.

Moaning (Y/n) covers her mouth as to not attract attention but Crowley continues to move his tongue around inside of her making (Y/n) moan loudly despite covering her mouth, chuckling at (Y/n) moaning Crowley moves his head away and leans into his chair saying "now~ why don't you get on top of me?" surprised (Y/n) stands up and turns around to look at Crowley asking "ride you?" nodding Crowley turns (Y/n) back around so she's facing the front of his office again as Crowley grabs her waist saying "yes dear, now face that way so if someone comes in they can see you being fucked by my cock so they all know who you now belong to" blushing deeply (Y/n) nods and allows Crowley to help her move so she's now sitting ontop of him but his member is just rubbing against her entrance and clit.

Grinding against Crowley, (Y/n) whines slightly saying in a pleading voice "please fuck me Crowley~" chuckling Crowley lift's (Y/n) up before quickly slamming her down onto his hard member, pushing all of him inside of her in one movement. Moaning loudly (Y/n) arches her back with her head leaning against Crowley's shoulder, moaning along with (Y/n), Crowley growls slightly saying "fuck you're so tight dear~ you feel amazing" blushing at what Crowley said (Y/n) tries to move her hips as if to say that it's okay to move, noticing (Y/n) trying to move Crowley helps her move upwards before slamming her down again onto his member, grasping onto the desk in front of her (Y/n) moans more as Crowley holds on her waist helping her stay up as she begins to move her hips making them both feel immense feelings of pleasure coarsing through both of their bodies.

"Crowley I need you to-" Divus says opening the door to see (Y/n) riding on top of Crowley with her facing him, looking at Crowley annoyed Divus sighs saying "I'll come back later, and you both have better be using protection" before quickly closing the door and leaving Crowley's office. Shocked (Y/n) looks at Crowley as he seems unaffected moving his hips to match (Y/n)'s pace Crowley says "ignore Divus, he'll just give me an earfull later" nodding (Y/n) moans more beginning to feel a knot inside of her stomach as she moves slightly faster as Crowley grasps onto her waist a little more tightly moaning.

"I...I'm getting close~" (Y/n) moans as she moves faster riding Crowley more, moaning her name Crowley says "same here dear~ why don't we come together?" nodding (Y/n) moans Crowley's name loud as she climaxes hard the knot in her stomach releasing as she climaxes onto Crowley's member as he also climaxes inside of her filling up her womb forgetting to even put a condom on. Falling back into Crowley's chest (Y/n) nuzzles him and purrs softly as Crowley holds the female student close purring softly himself saying "I'll look into getting your grade up and you don't ever have to be afraid of being kicked out of this school as I have room for you at my own home" nodding (Y/n) purrs softly into Crowley's chest.

~Later that day~

Crowley did indeed end up getting a huge earfull from Divus specially about using protection as both (Y/n) and Crowley forgot about using protection.

~The end~

Word count: 1354 Words

A/N: Alrighty! I hope you all love this chapter!! Honestly I actually am getting better at writing lemons but I still have so much to learn!! I'll be having a few more lemon chapters coming up soon so stay tuned for those!!