💔🤍My R🤍💔

TW: Suicide

Walking up to the roof you begin to think back to all of those memories you've made with everyone, how you saved all of those close to you but how it also began to hurt you more than you thought. How you always worried that you weren't going to save them, and how you always thought that they weren't truly happy you did save them, walking up to the roof you look across on the ground the school and see everyone smiling and having fun but as you look across the top of the roof you notice a familiar male, looking at him in shock you see that it's Vil the one who has always been there for you and has even helped you with your outfits and hair whenever you had those bad depressive days. Running over to him you yell "hey, don't do it please!"

Just as I was about to take my shoes
Off of the rooftop there I see
A boy with braided hair here before me
Despite myself, I go and scream
"Hey, don't do it please!"

Running over to him you yell "hey, don't do it please!" looking at Vil in shock he turns around to face you as you think to youself 'why did I call out to him?! I was going to jump myself', Vil looks at you as tears run down his face, you walk over to him softly saying "please don't do it Vil, you're amazing and beautiful, you're so talented and you're just a wonderful person so please don't do it" looking at you, Vil smiles softly and begins to talk to you.

Whoa, wait a minute what did I just say?
I couldn't care less either way
To be honest, I was somewhat pissed
This was an opportunity missed

"I really thought he might be the one, but he told me he was done and now I feel alone. I feel so fucking alone (Y/n), I can't do it anymore not without Rook in my life by my side" Vil says as he cries in front of you, his makeup running down his face. Sadness showing in your eyes as Vil continues to talk "he's been there for me through so much yet he's turned his back on me, he chose Niege over me and I can't think of a life without him by my side I love him but he doesn't love me not anymore".

The boy with braided hair told me his woes
You've probably heard it all before
"I really thought that he might be the one
But then he told me he was done"

Getting slightly annoyed you yell at Vil saying "are you so upset that you can't what you want? You know Rook will always love you and that he's not with Niege, yes he's a fan of Niege but he loves you and only you Vil! Please don't do it, you just need to open your eyes and see that he loves you for who you are, not for your popularity he loves Vil Schoenheit not the famous model and actor. He loves the Vil that does have slip ups with their make up and clothes who also is a strong fighter despite looking beautiful!" looking at you Vil smiles and says "I feel better, thank you for listening (Y/n)" before walking past you, leaving the rooftop where you're now alone.

For God's sakes please! Are you serious? I just can't believe
That for some stupid reason you got here before me
Are you upset 'cause you can't have what you wanted?
You're lucky that you've never gotten robbed of anything

"I'm feeling better, thank you for listening"
The boy with braided hair then disappeared

A few days go by and you walk up to the roof again after that failed attempt the other day, walking up to the roof again you scan the roof and again you see someone but this time it's someone different, looking at the familiar red head you look at him with sorrow as you notice that it's Riddle your best friend. Walking over to Riddle you yell out a familiar phrase you yelled once before "hey, don't do it please!" turning around to look at you Riddle looks at you as tears begin to fall down his face, a fake smile appears on his face as he cries in front of you.

Alright, today's the day, or so I thought
Just as I took both of my shoes off
There was but a boy short as can be
Despite myself, I go and scream