💔💚Circus Monster💚☁

T.W - Ab*se

~3rd POV~

Sitting in your trailer cage you look up at the beautiful night sky looking at the stars thinking when you could finally return home? When could you finally be out of these chains that keep you trapped here? Your name is (Y/n) (L/n) and despite what others call you, you're not a monster but a powerful fae a creature of magic but you look like a monster because of your beautiful (f/c) horns and your long (f/c) eastern dragon tail, you come from the east so not many know about your kind so they see you as some sort of monster. Looking down at your wrist seeing the chains that keep you confined to the cage you begin to silently cry softly begging to be freed from this life, begging to finally be free and to no longer be a circus monster.

Little did you know that someone heard those silent pleas, someone who like you is a fae. But he doesn't know where you are or who you are, confused Lilia walks up to the gates of the school saying softly "I can hear you but where are you?" hearing his soft voice you perk your head up knowing that someone just heard your pleas, knowing that you can be freed yet you don't know where you are and afraid of waking up the ring master you decide to curl up and fall asleep not letting the voice know where you are in fear of being beaten up.

~Next day~

Walking down the path to the main school building Lilia overhears a couple of other students talking about a travelling circus that's on the island and how there's a mysterious being in the circus, intruiged Lilia teleports to the students while hanging upside down asking them "can you possibly tell me more about this circus?" while smirking at the now terrified students who begin to tell him about what they know. Being more intruiged Lilia manages to get permission to leave school grounds and goes into the nearby town that's in between both schools on the island, walking through the town Lilia hears more about the whole circus and about the mysterious being that's similar to a dragon yet is a monster.

More intruiged Lilia finds where the circus is and decides to go knowing that if he enjoys it then Malleus may enjoy it aswell but little did Lila know he would meet the one that strange voice he heard the night before belongs to. Walking to the entrance of the circus Lilia could hear yelling and crying, a male's voice yelling "you stupid fucking monster get out now!" confused Lilia decides to use a little bit of magic hiding himself while going towards where the sound is. Walking over to where the sound is while still remaining hidden Lilia see's what he believes is the ringmaster and the so called "monster", the ringmaster whipping at the terrified being who is curled up into a ball crying out in pain begging for him to stop.

Laughing the ringmaster says "you're giving me orders?! Now that's fucking funny!" and begins to whip the being more who's tail is wrapped around their entire body trying to protect themselves from the lashes. Noticing the tail Lilia instantly recognises that they aren't a monster at all and that they're a fae, an eastern dragon fae to be exact. Surprised that they're so far from their home Lilia decides to stop the ringmaster but before he could stop the man Lilia notices that he has to return to the school, knowing it would be best for him to alert the teachers at the school he leaves to return to the school knowing that he would rescue that young fae one way or another.

~Mini Time Skip~

"Mr Vanrouge, you wanted to talk? What may be the problem?" Headmage Crowley asks while sitting at his desk looking at Lilia confused, looking at the Headmage with worry in his eyes Lilia begins to recount everything from when he first heard the young fae's voice to when he went to the circus and even saw what was happening to the young fae and knowing that if he intervined right then and there he could've ruined the schools reputation. Nodding his head Crowley says to Lilia "thank you for coming to tell me this, I'll let the other teachers and the rest of staff know and we will deal with this asap" nodding Lilia smiles a little saying "thank you Headmage, if you would allow me I want to help rescue them as they may be afraid of humans and knowing that I am a fae they may trust me" nodding Crowley smiles saying "that's a perfect idea and since I'm so gracious I'll let you join us with rescuing them but first I must alert the rest of staff and also the authorities".

Shortly after leaving the Headmage's office Lilia heads to the Diasomnia dorm where he see's Malleus, Sebek and Silver waiting for him in the dorm's common room, confused Lilia asks them "what's wrong? Why are you all waiting here for me?" Malleus looks up at Lilia saying "I heard about the young fae, I assume you're going to go help rescue them?" nodding Lilia looks at Malleus sternly saying "indeed, they're a dragon fae like you but they're an eastern dragon also known as a long" nodding Malleus smiles a little at Lilia saying "rescue them and bring them back to the school they'll be safe here" nodding Lilia smiles saying "of course lord Malleus" before waiting till when it was time to go rescue the young fae.