5

"Shush you'll wake her, Inseong!"

"Jaeyoon come on, wake up. We have to make breakfast!"

"Is Rowoon making it? Cause I don't want some of you cooking, you could poison us just by making toast."

"Oh shut it, Chani"

"Someone get Taeyang unwrapped from Lizzy. He's snuggling her like a stuffed animal."

"What about Zuho? He's holding her like that too!"

"Would it be weird if I asked to cuddle her?"

"Hwiyoung, why are you determined to cuddle everyone we meet?"

"Oh come on guys, get out of here before you start getting too loud. You're loud enough."

"Alright, alright. We're leaving!"

"That means you too, Dawon. Grab a pillow and go, stop trying to snuggle Zuho."

A grunt could be heard and then the bed shifted as someone got off. I could feel someone grabbing Taeyang and pulling him off of me. "Let's go Taeyang, we got to make breakfast!" Youngbin whispered.

"It's sunny out though." Taeyang whined.

"Yes, that's what happens in the morning but we got to go. You always look pretty in the sun so it's time to greet it." Youngbin finally got Taeyang up and out of bed then I could hear them walk out of the room, softly closing the door behind them.

Zuho stirred next to me but his grip on my waist was still there from last night. I opened my eyes to the most adorable sight I've ever seen. His lips were curled up into a slight smile and would occasionally be pursed, his silky hair sticking up in random places with a few strands of his bangs hanging in his eyes. His face snuggled into my shoulder, one arm wrapped around my waist hugging me and the other hand laid gently on my stomach almost as inviting me to hold it. Overall, he looked content.

I gently brushed the hair out from his eyes and smiled as he let out a small sigh then started playing with his fingers on his free hand, taking occasional peaks at the cuteness besides me.

"If you're going to sneak peaks, why don't you just turn over and look me face to face?" Zuho mumbled besides me, his voice deep and husky, almost causing my heart to burst through my chest. He brought his head up and looked at me, his brown eyes soft. If he continued looking this cute I may just crumble in this very spot, I thought. "Good morning, Lizzy." He put on a small smile.

Oh god, that combo of cuteness mixed with his sultry voice would make any girl weak. And here I was lucky enough to be wrapped in his arms while he said it. Girls would probably kill to be where I'm at right now.

He let go of me and rolled out onto his back, his shirt riding up exposing his toned stomach and his lowered sweats revealed the beginning of his pelvic bones, the V prominent. I averted my gaze before I gave myself a heart attack from how great he looked.

I got out of bed to hide my red face and stretched my legs, arms and back. "Fuck me." I could hear Zuho whisper. I turned my head to look at him to find him staring at me wide eyed at me. He cleared his throat when he saw me catching him staring at me. "Um I'll let you get changed. Taeyang brought some clothes for you, there in the large black bag there." He pointed to a large duffle bag near the entertainment stand.

He got up and grabbed a few things from dresser and then the small closet. "I'll get changed in the bathroom down the hall. There are your bandages and ointment on the dresser. Come down when you're all set." I nodded and he walked out of the room.

I walked over to the duffle bag, opened it and pulled out some blue skinny jeans, underwear, bra and a black belt but couldn't find a shirt in the bag. I double checked but I still couldn't find one. Pursing my lips, I looked around and spotted the dresser Zuho had just pulled a shirt out of. I walked over, opening the drawer and pulled out a soft light grey t-shirt with the words Supreme written on the chest. I sat on the bed and started to slowly pull of the bandages one by one and the events of last night started unfolding.