9

"Get you butt over here and hug me!" Taeyang yelled, making me drop my book in surprise. I whipped my head around to see him running over to me. I got up and embraced him. "I missed my best friend so much."

"I missed you too!" I replied then felt two large arms wrap around Taeyang and I's embrace. I looked up to see Dawon hugging us with a big smile on his face.

"I missed you more, I even got us matching outfits to workout in." Dawon said jumping up and down in our hug making me burst out giggling.

"Let the girl breathe." Youngbin said behind us and the two boys let go. "How you doing, Lizzy?"

"Good, you?" I went up and gave him a hug.

"Well I wish I could say I can't complain but you know how it is." He winked as patted my head then left to bring his stuff upstairs.

"Lizzy-baby!!" Inseong sang as he pulled me close. "The house is so clean! It's so good to be back especially with my Lizzy-baby to greet us." He leaned back in the hug and smiled widely at me then skipped away.

"I will never not get over at how old he is and how young he acts." I said earning a chuckle from Dawon and Taeyang.

"He's always been like that but it can be refreshing especially when you need it." Dawon said. I went to grab one of Taeyang's bags but a hand grabbed it before I did to see a smiling Jaeyoon.

"Yoonie, you look so cute today." I said sweetly. He honestly reminds me of a little puppy and since they went away on tour I started watching his VLives and love how his fans call him Yoonie, so I started to also which always makes him happy.

"Not as cute as you." He winked back, making me blush a little. I forget this man's sex appeal is strong since he hides it so well with his cuteness. No wonder his fans go nuts over him in the comment section and in person. We headed upstairs and I helped the boys out with their stuff.

As I rounded a corner Rowoon jumped out with a big grin on his face. "LIZZY!" He screamed.

"Inside voices." Youngbin shouted from across the hallway.

"Inside voices." mocked Rowoon.

"He's going to catch you one of these days." I warned him as we made our ways down the stairs.

"And what is he going to do? I am the best visual, you can't throw away these good looks." Rowoon winked as he posed.

"Um aren't you just a visual because of your height?" I poked his chest than hurried down the stairs to escape the mayhem I just created.

"Youngbin, Lizzy said I'm not a visual because of my good looks and it's because of my height! Tell her it's not true!" Rowoon shouted up the staircase like a child.

Youngbin poked his head down from the railing. "Rowoon, that is why we have you has a visual. Your looks aren't that great."

Rowoon began to pout and reached out for a hug. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his tall frame. "Don't worry Rowoon, I believe your looks are the best out of all the boys."

"Thanks, Lizzy."

"There's cookies on the kitchen go grab some." I said as I sent him towards the kitchen with a small push.

"There's cookies?" A voice behind me said as I whipped around to find Hwiyoung and Chani standing behind me. I ran over and gave them a big hug. "Okay, but like where's the cookies?" Hwiyoung asked after we pulled away from our embrace.

I pointed at the kitchen and Hwiyoung took off shouting that there was cookies making the rest of the boys come bounding down the stairs past me and into the kitchen. I laughed and turned back to Chani. He looked at me shyly and extended his arms out for another hug which I eagerly accepted.