13

I stared at Zuho blankly for a second. "A love song for me?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Yes, a whole album for you." He chuckled. "Is that so hard to believe that I wrote a whole album for you?"

I shook my head no. "That's not as hard to believe as the love song part."

"Did you not know I liked you?"

"I did at the hospital but I didn't realize you liked me since we met!"

He cupped my cheek for a second and then dropped his hand down. "How could I not? I mean look at you and everything you've gone through you've handled with grace. You're smart and you work hard to achieve your goals. Hell you're even going through your pregnancy by yourself. You're so strong, it's hard not to fall in love with you."

"But why me?" I asked feeling insecure all of a sudden. "I mean look at me. I'm not the prettiest girl out there, a lot of bad stuff has happened and I haven't always been the greatest to you."

"Lizzy, I have never met anyone that with one glance I have fallen in love with. I've never even fall in love once." He chuckled. "Work is my life. I love what I do and it's hard to have any relationship outside of it that doesn't involve someone who knows the kind of hardships we go through and even then it can be just a social climb. You're the first one who has ever listened and didn't want anything in return. You knew we were some kind of celebrities when we first met but you didn't care. You treated us like we were someone you met on the street. It's hard to find that. You're beautiful inside and out. The boys don't all collectively take to someone so to find someone who they all love and welcome into our family is very rare. You're you and everything that's happened to you helps build you to who you are and will become. Bad stuff happens but how you handle and rise is what sets you and others apart."

"Thank you." I whispered look at my hands. "It's quite a compliment you gave me."

"I don't give them out if they aren't true. I love you Lizzy, I always have. But I know the world right now is confusing for you, you have a lot to figure out and I won't push you to look in my direction. I'm just glad to be apart of the ride." He got up and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Why don't you get some sleep? We can talk in the morning." And with that said, Zuho grabbed the tray of dishes and walked out closing the door softly.

That night I sat in bed thinking about all that has happened since I met these nine fantastic boys. From an accidentally date with Zuho, to Derek hurting me and them being there to save me, the scars I've gotten physically and mentally from it and them still loving me along the way. To Zuho pushing us away just to get his album pushed, to starting to fall away from Zuho and falling in love with Chani instead only for one night to ruin in and spending months away from reality and not coping well to Zuho getting me back out there and the boys for making me laugh again. To petty drinking and a one night stand that lead to a small human growing inside of me.

Everything happens for a reason and I think my story will be a good one to tell to my little one in the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One Month Later

"It's crab rangoons today!" I shouted down the stairs taking two at a time.

"I won!" Taeyang chirped as I got to the bottom of the stairs.

"Congrats!" I high-fived him. The boys have an ever changing board set up in the library on what my possible food cravings could be and so far Taeyang has been getting most of them right.

"It's because you got to spend a whole month with her while I was away from my Lizzy-baby!" Inseong whined as he hugged Taeyang from behind.

"Did I hear crab rangoons?" Dawon asked as he rounded the corner. I nodded at him. "Want to go get some? I'm grabbing some food and Allyson and I are going to spend some time together at the house."