Chapter One

It was very dark in his room, Hinata Shoyo sat on his soft navy-blue bed, staring into the only light of his laptop screen. He shifted a little in discomfort, trying to pay attention to his google meet. His brown eyes now had bags underneath them, deep and blue. He's very thin and pale, although he's quite healthy for his age.

"How'd he get here?"
 You may ask.

 Well..
"Hey shorty, maybe you should grow a few inches before you block, obviously your "jumping power" isn't working." Tsukishima commented brutally. Hinata scoffed and just made a weather comment about Tsukishima's height. He may not seem like it, but Hinata actually has a crush on Tsukishima, Hinata secretly hates every comment that Tsukishima throws at him. Tsukishima scoffed, "At least I'm tall. You're short as hell, I wonder what it's like to be looking up all the time." Hinata made a slight noise in defeat, "tch..." He was trying to hold back his tears. He liked Tsukishima, in more ways than one. But his relationship went nowhere with him, it hurt a lot. 

Hinata always tries to ignore Tsukishinma's snarky comments, he knows it's just his personality. Behind all of those brutal comments and his sharp, beautiful.. Hazel.. Death glare, is a nice guy and Hinata knows that! He can't help but love it all, his rough voice and scheming smirk, he loves it so much. All the time, Hinata thinks to himself, "Why can't my heart understand.. It's just his personality!"

As soon as morning practice was over, Hinata was making his way to his first period. 

People were laughing, giggling, whispering. He heard his name every single time that he walked through the halls. Nothing out there was good, none of them were nice comments. If anything, they were lectures about his height. Kageyama, raven black hair, piercing blue eyes, pale skin, he was Hinata's best friend. Today he was walking with Yachi to class, Yamaguchi was with Tsukishima. Hinata didn't have anyone to walk with and that was okay, he didn't mind. What he did mind was, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were right behind him and didn't mutter a word. It hurt Hinata to know that his crush and his crush's best friend, who were also his teammates, were behind him and didn't speak a single word to anyone. 

Hinata quickly sped up and walked towards the bathroom, trying to get away from the whispers and the brutal words, on the verge of tears. He shakily opened a stall and closed it shut once he went in. Quickly locking the door, Hinata curled up and started crying on the toilet seat. It may not be the most sanitary, but he really tried to keep it in, all of the tears. Today was supposed to be an amazing day, the day he was supposed to be confident in himself. He even dressed in one of his best outfits, he even ironed his clothes and wore nicely scented cologne. The morning was great, until he got to school. 

Missing this period, Hinata was having a full-blown panic attack in the bathroom. His friends were worried and even Tsukishima didn't know why he wasn't there. Tsukishima got asked during this free period and he just made a snarky comment and made Kageyama screw off. Yamaguchi was worried and told him that Hinata went into the bathroom. Kageyama immediately ran out at full speed, worrying the pair. 

Every tap.. 

"Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap"

 A cheetah running at full speed. 

Kageyama was running towards the 1st floor bathroom in search of Hinata. He was closing into the door, quickly, he was about to open it when.. He flinched.. 

"AHHH"

 Although frightened, Kageyama ran in to see Hinata kicking his feet at a taller student than him. Being held up by his collar, Hinata saw Kageyama and tried to get loose.