Chapter Eight

All of this trauma Hinata was going through. Now he doesn't have a concussion anymore and it's near the end of the year. He has exams coming up and he knows that he needs to study. He's actually pulled a few moves on Tsukishima; he'd study with him and sometimes he'd touch Tsukishima's arm or graze his hand with his own. This was Hinata's subtle way of hinting at Tsukishima that he likes him and wanted some action. He really likes Tsukishima, and his neglect is taking a little too long for Hinata's liking.

Hinata was now walking home from school, it's Friday so Kageyama and Yachi are coming over. Hinata's walking with them right now, all of them heading to his house. Hinata's mom was making a large dinner with Natsu, because they know that Kageyama and Yachi are coming. Hinata and the others were reaching his house, Kageyama and Hinata racing to the front door. Yachi just stared in amusement, both of them had started to bicker at each other about who got to the front porch first and tried including Yachi in their argument.

"Guys, let's just go inside. Dinner's probably almost ready, okay?" Yachi said, easing the tensity and bringing the two inside. Although it was Hinata's house, the two were pretty comfortable there, so they felt like siblings to Hinata. He sat down at the table as Kageyama and Yachi put their stuff up so they wouldn't get any mud or dirt anywhere from the outside. Both of them sat at the table too and waited for dinner to be done as they started small talk conversations and little topics. Hinata seemed really happy as he started talking about Tsukishima and pretty much dreaming about him in front of the two, they laughed at him.

They all ate dinner together; they were talking to Natsu and even Hinata's mother. They had a great family dinner and a great night. Yachi was hanging out with Natsu, and they were braiding each other's hair, while the boys played video games with each other. They were all really happy on Friday night and it was so fun! Soon, their mother came in, "Natsu, it's time for bed." At the time, Natsu was 7, so her mom had her go to bed at 10 on weekends so that she didn't mess up her sleep schedule. Normally, Natsu would be passed out at 7:30, but today was just different. Natsu waved goodbye and went to bed.

The rest of the teens stayed up though, they were prank-calling people, and they were sending random text messages to their friends, they were having a total blast that night. They had a bunch of junk food, some soda, you never thought that you could have this much fun with only two other people, or at least Hinata didn't. This was the best night that Hinata's ever experienced and not to mention, he was 15, he's gotten pretty old as a teenager and only has 2 more years left until an adult. Having this much fun and being a teenager, if this is the time of his life, he needs to have a lot more, because he doesn't have much more time to actually have this much fun until he's in the real world.

The next morning, they all woke up in the afternoon, well, the boys did. The women were making brunch for them in the kitchen as Natsu woke them up. No, I'm not saying that cooking is a women's job, I'm just saying that all of the girls woke up earlier than them, that's all. Hinata got up with Kageyama and the both of them made it to the bathroom to brush their teeth, they had one hell of a night last night. Both of them left the bathroom and made it down to the dining room, Yachi was setting up the plates as Hinata's mom was finishing up the food.

Holy crap was Yachi beautiful this morning. She didn't have a hint of makeup on, and her hair was curled from the braids last night! "You are so pretty, holy crap." Hinata complimented Yachi, as she just put a strand of hair behind her ear. "Do you like it? Natsu braided my hair last night, isn't that right Natsu?" She asked, Natsu replied with a yes and hugged her tightly, "Sissy Hitoka, sissy Hitoka!" She yelled for her, with a large smile and asked her for help with the food. Yachi gladly accepted and helped set up the food for the boys and the girls all together.

Natsu yelled out, "I'm coming!" As she ran out with some of the food, along with her mother and "sissy Yachi". All of them had smiles on their faces while sharing the food as tradition in almost every household. All of them had large smiles on their faces right now, sadly this would end on Monday morning, when the kids had to go to school and their mother had to go to work. Everyone was down now, they even got asked why they were so upset, it's because their weekends were so fun that now school seemed so boring and so sad.

The boys were in a separate class from Yachi so they slowly made their way up the stairs, chatting about how fun it was and how they should do it all over again next weekend. They made it to their classroom and Hinata opened the door for him and Kageyama to walk through. Then they realized... They were late for class. Everyone's direction of eyesight faded onto the two boys as they shook in fear. "Boys, may I have a reason why you were late for class?" The professor asked, both of them looked at each other and smiled nervously.

Near practice time, it was almost the end of school. People were studying for their exams, and some were getting ready for their daily afternoon clubs. Hinata and Kageyama were studying together but making sure to keep track of time, so they aren't late for practice. The two started finishing up their work and closing their books as the bell rang. 

They made it to the club room when-

"Holy... Shit.."
The boys whispered in unison.

They were staring in the entrance as Yamaguchi was yelling at Tsukishima. They were amazed at their sight. Nobody else was in there but them and the two boys in the entryway. They looked at each other and then looked at the boys in front of them, they couldn't move.

Yamaguchi was literally holding onto Tsukishima's collar, Tsukishima's glasses on the ground by their feet. "What the hell Kei?!?!" Yamaguchi was screaming in his face, "What do you mean just a club?!? All of us have worked really hard to get up to this spot, and I don't know if you knew this, but we've trained our asses off!!!" He yelled as he pulled his collar back and forth trying to get it into Tsukishima's thick skull, that this wasn't just some club, but they were a family. Even the people who didn't get to play much, they were on that team for a reason, and they tried as hard as they could when on the court. "Are you saying that all this hard work!? All these friendships!! Were all for nothing?!?!" Yamaguchi was screaming in Tsukishima's face as his voice cracked at the end of his sentence. He pushed him off and stormed out of the club room. Tsukishima watched him leave and saw the two boys standing there, getting shoves as Yamaguchi made his way outside of the door. The two boys looked up at him like-

"Oooo" They said in unison, looking at Tsukishima, "That's messed up" Kageyama said as the boys made their way into the club room with the large-ass giraffe. "Say anything to anyone and you're dead. Both of you." Tsukishima said to the two, being protective of his friendship, or at least what was left of it. Hinata was a little upset that they had such a huge fight and that he just found out Tsukishima didn't think of the others as family. Hinata didn't really mind that Tsukishima didn't think of him as family because, y'know, liking a brother is kinda weird and very incestuous shit. Although we don't kink shame here, that's just how Hinata feels. Tsukishima just headed out and into the gym, following Yamaguchi with every step he took.