THE picture

It was a beautiful Sunday morning on the 22nd of May 2022. Bird were chirping and the sky was clear (i think idk ion remember the deets). Everything seemed somewhat normal. Little did we know that a certain dailyfashion_news would drop a bomb on all of us that would change the course of the universe forever. At approximately something o' clock, the bomb was d r o p p e d.

 At approximately something o' clock, the bomb was d r o p p e d

Buildings began collapsing, volcanoes were erupting and meteors were striking the Earth's surface because Kim Taehyung aka BTS V and Jennie Ruby Jane Kim aka BLACKPINK JENNIE were caught together in Jeju Island aka South Korea's perfect honeymoon ...

Buildings began collapsing, volcanoes were erupting and meteors were striking the Earth's surface because Kim Taehyung aka BTS V and Jennie Ruby Jane Kim aka BLACKPINK JENNIE were caught together in Jeju Island aka South Korea's perfect honeymoon spot.

What?  came the echoed cries of the world. How is this possible? Twitter, Instagram, Naver, Youtube, and every other social media platform were up in flames. Like that spongebob meme that I cannot seem to find (sry).

Taekookers yelled out "NO! TAEHYUNG IS GAY!"

Vsoo-ers yelled out "NO! HE'S WITH JISOO!"

Taezu-ers yelled out "HE'S CHEATING ON TZUYU!"

G-Dragon fans yelled out "SHE'S CHEATING ON GD!"

All sorts of absurd accusations and theories were being thrown around from all over. That Tae and Jen were homewreckers, 

cheaters, 

two-timers, 

whores, 

sluts, and what not.

All except perhaps the most obvious one;

that maybe these were two people in love?

Okay enough of the dramatics lol. Let's get to proving all of you wrong >:D