Chapter 3 - Who is this?

For Your Smile by QUEENIKINI

I can remember the very first day Arch told me that I have long way to go in order to win P'Kim's heart.

It's been year and few months but I couldn't shake his heart.
God, I can't see any end of this long way.

"What are you going to perform for your solo part."

I looked at the Arch's face with a smile.
The Chosen ones have to do two performances along with the Solo performance.

"Confession..."
I said with a little smile.

"What ?"

I just nodded my head.

"I'm gonna confess my love through a song..."

Arch looked at me like he can't believe my words.

"Nooo... Really...
Noo right...?

I nodded my head again to say yes.

Oh, You crazy love sicker... You really gonna do that. "

I chuckled with clapping my hands.

"You can confess him some other day... oiii leave the concert and do your damn confess another day..."

"Didn't you notice that Birthday is same day as the concert day. So I need to confess at his special day."

"Oh I see... ."

I nodded with a grin. I know now Arch is gonna fire.

"How am I know about P'Kim's birthday..."

"Ofcourse you don't know."

Arch smacked my head and went away.

Yay! I'm finally going to do a proper confession !

"As you know, we are doing this charity project every year and this time we choose this small school.

Our Seniors went there to investigate the situation and as their information, we might need few thousands bhath more than our previous estimated budget.

So I thought we should increase our show time to another hour and collect donations through live streaming.

What do you think about that...?"

P'Kim is sooo handsome. I love his long hair and voice. Also colour and how he is looking at me with those fierce eyes.
So lovely, isn't it?

"Oiii, Porchay !"

"Huh?"
Again I was blank out with P'Kim. I'm lucky that he didn't see me dreaming at middle of the  discussion.

"What..?
I asked Arch who bugging me with my P'Kim's thoughts.

"Did you choose any song for the solo one?"

"Yeah..."

"What is it?"

"I'm not telling you."

"You monkey."

He hissed and turned his head to the front.

I laugh to the Arch's childishness and looked at the front. Actually looked at the P'Kim's face.
That cold face without any smile, but still attracting the every living things around him. 

"Then We have 10 Solo performances and other songs will play by the band. Is it okay?

Here is the list of the solo singers."