⚜️ Epilogue 1⚜️

For your smile by QUEENIKINI

Hia came with the news that I can admit the hospital from tomorrow.

Tomorrow ? But how?

"Hia.... But we need more money for the hospital fee and operation fee.
We don't have that much now!"

"They are settled."

"Huh?"

"Actually my boss gave me a loan. And he will cut it monthly from my salary."

Because of me hia suffers from the beginning.
After our parents death to this moment , he is suffering.

"Really? I ll pay him after this surgery. I can do a part time... Ohhh... I can go to sing in small restaurants."

I'm happy we found the money without much trouble. I can have a hope right. I will stay live and I will go to university again right?

"Chay... I can pay for that too. So don't think much about that.
You have to rest and get well soon okay."

"But P... P''

I tried to convince him about my job but suddenly huge pain stop my talk.

"H...i..a..."

"Chay..."

Porsche put his hand in Chay's head and tried to get attention, but Chay only could scream with the pain.

"Let's go to the hospital baby..

Porsche called for a ambulance with the phone while curling his left hand around Chay's head.

*

"We observe him closely past weeks... He is in a critical situation. As I told before, we should do the surgery as soon as possible.
We are preparing him for the surgery with the medicine and We ll going to do the surgery little before we mentioned.
But as his family, you should know this.
It is only 40% of chance him to fully recover and... this surgery itself is a risky one.

But in this situation we don't have any other solution but to do this surgery..."

Porsche came outside of the doctor's room like a dead person. No one knows how much he love his little brother. Chay is his everything. He lived for chay. He smiles because of Chay.

How can he believe that Chay.... Noo... this can't be... I know day by day he becomes more weak. He is not the energetic Chay everyone knows.

I answer my phone which rang for a while.

"Yes Mr CEO..."

"Are you Okay?"

Huh! Why is asking am I okay... Is someone possessed him?

"I... I'm okay Mr CEO."

"I sent some foods. Don't exhaust yourself much. Eat and... and.. I mean... You should take care your brother so you have to be more energetic... Thats all.."

Teek... Teek... Teek...

Did he hungup ?

What a weirdo! I don't know what happened to this devil to talk me this nicely.

I remember again doctors words..

I trust you my baby... I trust you won't let me cry anymore.

"H.. h.ia..."

"Chay... how are you now..?"

"I am ok..kay... j..just litt..le t..ired..."

When I hear his weak voice my heart feel crying... But I can't... I have to be strong for him...