Chapter 12 - heavy hearts

For your smile by QUEENIKINI

I love you cuties who always come to inbox with a long knives and pistols to kill your author nim every time when I am little late to update.
😙

"Why are you crying ? What happened ?"
I asked worrying with his tears. My baby is crying. What happened to him?

As I can see, there aren't anyone at the club room.

I hold his hand and looked at his face to have an answer, but he just looked back at me once and took his hand to run again.

"Porch........"

My scream stopped because my phone started to ring.

|PAPA|

Papa? Calling me? Why?
I am not feeling well with this sudden call.
I pressed the answer button, still looking at the corridor he ran to.

"Papa?"

"There is my one of friends daughter, name Praea is coming today for a one week exchange program in your university. Just take care her. I ll send you her contact."

"Papa... I..."

"I think you got what I said. She is very important to my next deal with singas. So you know what to do Kimhan?"

"Y E S Papa"

I heard he hung up the call. I already have someone papa. I already love someone.

It is time to have a proper conversation with Papa.

"Look what happened to Porchay today"
I sent a message to my bodyguard.

And before I turn off the screen, I got a message from Porchay.

⚡P' I can't come practices today since I have to attend something emergency.
See you tomorrow ⚡

Emergency? What emergency ?

|Are you okay baby?|
Oiii, What baby Kim...? You can't ask like that...!!!

I delete the message and typed again.

⚡What happened?⚡
This one is okay. Right?
I touch the send button.

⚡Nothing much P... Personal problem.⚡
My phone buzzed instantly.

Personal problem? What happened ? Did he send it because I am bothering him?

My phone buzzed again.

⚡Kimhan, this is praea. I am at the university gate.⚡

Everything comes together. Is she a baby? Why should I look after her?

I hurriedly replied to my Porchay.

⚡Ok⚡

Past days was no joke. Everyone of the club had to busy with academics and same time with the concert.

Thanks to music department lecturers who support to concert, they weren't give much quizzes and assignments to the students in this semester.

but I am the only one music club member from business department! ofcourse I have to complete those assignments and quizzes without delay.

There are only 9 days left to the concert. Everyone is working hard than other days.

I couldn't talk with my Porchay last few days thanks to this work load but my cute little boy didn't forget to give me drinks and snacks to eat.