2.ABHIRA'S PAG PHERA[1.2]

It has just been 30 minutes since Akshara was gone but her dear husband had already started missing her .It was true that since their marriage they couldn't spend much time together as he had been busy in the hospital and she had been busy in adjusting to her new life.But still they took out time for each other .She bringing lunch to the hospital;video calling each other whenever they were free or Abhi getting updates about his wife from his brother and mother .He and his room has got so used to her presence.It felt like his life never existed without her .He wanted to call her immediately but he knew that it was way too early. She would have just reached her home.

On the other hand Akshara got a grand welcome from her family.Just like the one she had got when she returned home after 3 years.At her entry she was showered with rose petals with everyone taking turns to hug and kiss her asking about her well being.

It has been 2 hours since her arrival .She had started missing her abhi. But her family wasn't leaving her alone. They all had surrounded her leaving all their jobs aside talking about her  new family ,asking her about Birla's and stuffing her mouth with the food which they had specially prepared for her. Vansh bhaiya had even snatched her phone stating that it was their day with her and they didn't want any disturbance.She knew that her Abhi would have called her hundred times by now.But she herself was helpless.She didn't want to disappoint her family who had so many preparations for the day.

Meanwhile Abhimanyu laid on his bed;face on the pillow with phone in his hand sulking as his wife was not picking up his calls.He was now watching their photographs from their wedding functions particularly zooming  at his Akshu's pictures.Her big beautiful eyes,petal like lips,slender waist which fitted right just in his arms. Ugghh!!he missed her so much .Neil who had come to call him for lunch saw his brother intensely staring at something rather someone on his phone .He knew who it would be and as he went near to see his doubt was confirmed as he saw his brother staring at his bhabhi's pictures. His brother had become a complete' Devdas'.He decided to bring his brother out of his devdas mode and went back to his room.While Abhi oblivious to everything still stared at his Akshu.

Neil came after around 20 minutes shouting Bhai....while Abhimanyu who was already annoyed due to his morning disturbance shouted at him and told him to get out 

Neil- Bhai main toh sirf apko lunch ke liye bulane aya tha 

Abhi-Mujhe koi lunch nhi krna tu bss nikal mere kamre se 

Neil- Vaise bhai lunch ke sath sath mein apki problem ka solution bhi leke aya tha par agar apko meri help nhi chahiye toh it's okk main chala jata hun

Abhi- Kaisi problem kaunsa solution saaf saaf bta

Neil  didn't say him anything and  just passed him his phone and indeed he had the solution to all his problems as on the other side of the phone was his Akshu whom he was dying to see...   

Neil - Mujhe lga bhabhi maike gyi hain toh Reem bhi unse milne ayegi hi isliye maine usse call kiya Usne kaha bhabhi se baat krwani mushkil hai kyunki bhabhi sabke sath hai par voh unhe video call pe dikha skti hain. Infact bhabhi ka phone bhi unki family ne le liya hai taaki aap baar baar call krke disturb na kro

Abhimanyu just nodded his head still looking at his wife who was getting pampered by her family.She was sitting on a wheeled chair surrounded by all the boys of her family.AG was massaging her head;Kairav was cutting her nails while Vansh was applying nailpaint to her nails.Bade papa was sitting in front and was feeding her food.In the background he could hear Mimi and Badi mumma talking about how lonely their house seemed without her and how she was the life of the family.

They were right his Akshu was the jaan of everyone but specifically now she was his JAAN ,his entire life.He was brought back to the world by his wife's voice who was throwing tantrums to eat food.

Akshu-Bade papa bss mujhe aur nhi khana 

Bade papa- Arre beta thoda sa toh khanna khaya hai tumne mere kehne par aur kha le dekhna pehle se bhi aur dubli [thin] ho gyi hai

Akshu- Patli ka toh pta nhi par jaise aap mujhe khila rhe ho aur iss chair par bithakar bina chlne diye kabse  ghooma rhe hona usse main moti zaroor hojaungi

This time Kairav spoke -Toh accha hai na kamse kam tu ape unn heavy lehangon main dikhegi toh sahi varna hume unn kapdon main tujhe dhoondhna padta tha ke humari Akshu kahan kho gyi .Listening to this everyone bursted out laughing while Akshara cutely whined Bhaiyaaa..

Abhimanyu also laughed at this and continued watching his wife's childish antics completely oblivious to the presence of two more people in his room who were watching everything with amusement .One was Neil and other was Manjiri who had come to call her sons for lunch.They had never seen this version of Goenkas and their Akshu...

As everyone still continued laughing Akshu made a grumpy face with a cute pout and loudly called out to her Badepapa to shush everyone.

Badepapa-Kairav!!  chlo chup hojao saare abb meri bacchi ko koi tang nhi krega 

Abhimanyu couldn't resist the urge to kiss his wife on phone .She looked too cute when she was angry .As he moved forward to kiss the phone he heard coughing sound from his back.The moment he turned the phone fell from his hand as he saw his mother and brother watching him with teasing eyes.Probably they saw everything. Abhimanyu just stood their sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck and asked-

Abhi-Maa aap kab aayi....

Instead of Manjiri Neil replied-

Jab aap apne devdas mode se nikalkar majnu mode main chle gye the tab. 

Abhimanyu just picked up the pillow from the bed  and started beating and chasing him around the room while simultaneously complaining to Manjiri about how he always disturbed and teased him.While Manjiri  just stood their watching and  laughing at her crazy children and went out from their not before reminding them to come down and have lunch.

As it was getting  long thought to write it as three part story rather than a TS .Hope you enjoyed reading it.Do comment and vote.