6.THE AFTERMATH-Neil's Adoption Track[3.2]

Next day, the new morning brought new hopes for Akshara. She was faithful that today's day would fix everything and the lost peace of Birla house would be back. With hope came fears as for what she had planned could have negative outcome and could further complicate the situation. But she remained positive and assured herself that everything would go well. From all the talks and feelings that Neil had shared with her in these days;Akshara could make out that Neil had many questions running in his mind. Although most of the questions were answered by Manjiri that day itself but still were many which needed to be answered for his mental peace.Then only he will able to make a wise decision and move on in life.

She was sitting on the bed waiting for Abhimanyu to come to their room. She had already made Neil have his breakfast and had hers as well.As she had no music therapies to attend today;she had taken a day off from the hospital.She knew Abhi would be arriving shortly as it was past the time at which she usually went to the hospital.It was his another act of avoiding her;he would wake up before her,leave the room immediately after getting ready and wouldn't come back to the room till she left for the hospital.As predicted Abhi came to the room after few minutes...At first Abhi was shocked on seeing her in the room but then he composed himself and opened his cupboard acting to find something. Akshara who was observing his every action felt deeply hurt at his ignorance and cold behaviour. Till now she should have got used to it but everytime he did that she felt something breaking inside her.She controlled her emotions and wiped her now moist eyes as she had much more important matter in her hands

ABHI....she called out to him gently but he didn't respond and continued with what he was doing. Abhi voh mujhe tumse important baat krni hai....Neil ke baare mein she said  while getting up from the bed and stood close to him.Hearing this he turned and just hmmed in response.

Akshu-Voh mein Neil ko aaj bahar leke jana chahti hun...Tum yeh mat poochna kahan but I am sure jo bhi main aaj krungi usse aane wale dino mein sab acha hoga aur Neil bhi bohot better feel krega

Abhi knew that Akshara understood Neil better than anyone else and what she was saying might be true but he knew that most of her plans failed and had adverse consequences so he said to her in a warning tone- Tumhe jo krna hai kro par isse meri maa ko aur takleef nhi honi chahiye..Agar meri maa phirse tumhari vajah se hurt hui toh main tumhe kabhi maaf nhi krunga 

Akshu -Mat krna maaf par voh meri bhi maa hain unke liye koshish krne par na hi tum mujhe saza de sakte ho aur na hi mujhse naraz ho sakte ho...Saying this she went out of the room.While Abhi stood there reminiscing the hurt and pain in her eyes.But anger overpowered him again and he too stormed out of the room.

Akshara took Neil to the outskirts of their city which took them 40 minutes to reach.The drive was a silent affair where both the passengers were still in their own thoughts.Neil at first was reluctant to go out as he hasn't stepped out of his home since that incident but he couldn't refuse to his bhabhi. Lost, he didn't realise when the car stopped or when he came out of the car to see a small house which seemed to be closed since years.He looked at his bhabhi in confusion while Akshara just gestured him to go ahead...he didn't know why all of a sudden he felt so emotional but nevertheless moved forward but stood still when he read the owner's name 'Dr.AVNI RATHOD'.

Yes Akshara had taken him to his birth mother's home. Neil touched the nameplate with shivering hands and fell down on his knees crying hard. Akshara knew that it wouldn't be easy for him as she had also gone through the same situation.But he needed a closure.She immediately came to his support ;helped him to get up,rubbed his back gently and asked him to stay strong.She took out some keys from her purse and opened the door's lock. She had located dr.avni's home with great difficulty.As dr.avni was alone in the world no one knew much about her; she got her address  from the old hospital records where dr. avni initially worked.2 days back as she came here she met avni's old caretaker who somewhat knew about avni's affair and her pregnancy.After knowing the entire story he immediately gave her the house's keys and a letter.

Neil entered the house taking baby steps; with each step that he took forward he felt his feet heavy while Akshara walked beside him and held his arm to prevent him from stumbling.The house was not that much dirty as it was occasionally cleaned by the caretaker.Neil roamed his eyes at the entire house.The house was not that large but it was beautifully designed.All the furniture was covered with white cloth.Neil moved forward and one by one removed the dust filled cloth; slowly touching and feeling the wooden engravings against his hand. Neil moved around in the entire house scanning the kitchen;rooms,bathroom everything while Akshara just stood there watching Neil with moist eyes. Suddenly his eyes went on a large photoframe hanging at the corner of a wall.He immediately removed the frame cleaned it with his shirts sleeves and saw the picture of a lady in her mid-twenties dressed in a light blue saree smiling happily with a degree in her hand. One look at the picture and he knew that it belonged to his mother;same smile and same eyes. He hugged the picture tightly and cried his heart out.

Ever since he came to know about his identity,he always had this question about how his mother looked like,whether they shared some common features,did she love him or not.He felt his questions being answered slowly.All thanks to his bhabhi. He looked back at her and this time he gestured her to come forward.As Akshara came forward he showed her his mother's picture and overwhelmed hugged Akshara tightly. Akshara hugged him  back with the same force  caressing his head simultaneously.After a few moments Akshara broke the hug and fished out the letter from her purse and kept it on his palm. 'Shayad tumhe apne baaki sawalon ka jawab iss letter main milega 'she said while Neil looked at the letter emotionally.

This was all for this part.I feel Neil has all the rights to ask and know about his real mother whether she loved him or not.Something which is missing in the show.Hope you enjoyed reading.Do vote and comment.